CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

CherryHotaling, is this file "CHSBHC-V2.0-Physics-Bone-T-Pose.max" more than the skeleton nif with the new bones?

If not, could you please list the parameters of your new bones? I'm just starting to migrate from Blender to 3DS (2010 unfortunately), but with this Bone Creation Tools it doesn't seem too hard to add some new. If I succeed I could provide the max file for other poor 2010 users.

yes it has the havok setup that requires the havok plugin for 3dsmax.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to let people know that I've done some tests using LagBoneControllers for real time jiggle bones. It works with some success- it results in a lot of deformation though, especially with larger breast sizes. Running forward also means they shrink slightly, and running backward makes them slightly bigger. The plus side is that it works during any animation.

Cherry- do you want the skeleton_female.nif to include as an option in your next release?

Just want to let people know that I've done some tests using LagBoneControllers for real time jiggle bones. It works with some success- it results in a lot of deformation though, especially with larger breast sizes. Running forward also means they shrink slightly, and running backward makes them slightly bigger. The plus side is that it works during any animation.

Cherry- do you want the skeleton_female.nif to include as an option in your next release?

Sure Twiggy did you apply it to my existing bone rigg?

Also yes I would love to look at this. can you put a little readme on what you changed? Pretty please?

Depending on how well this works, might use it instead. Or give people the option.

Edited by CherryHotaling

Hey, love the consept for the mod, but I canæt seem to get it to work. i have installed the fix for the beast races but i can't take of the armor of my kahjit. When i try the game simply exits without any kind of error. i have tried t modofy the weight with showracemenu, buit it does not work.

this is a great mod really great work getting body physics in to the engine :)) the one thing about the lady's of skyrim that always bug me is they could almost pass for skinny men in drag lol .

real women have sexy ass curves and i for one cant wait till there is finally many more shapes and sizes running around all in the name of realism ofc ;) .

awsome just seen you included a 3dsmax file , so theoretically could i rig the female chars im going to release to this skeleton file and get the same results? with clothes on and if so do would you mind as i would like to use this on them all :) credits ofc

Edited by AlphaWoIF

Okay soo I'll shine some light on my new founding. The problem with the woodelf/ high elfs is your weights. Skyrim seems to be very sensitive to how you set up your weights. I re-weight the breast bone use one of my armors and i got it work with wood-elfs and high elfs. Its either your weights or the mesh it self. (I used the originally CBBE body which has a slightly different vertex count). But my i'm like 95% sure it is the weights. I've had problems in the past with skyrim not accepting boneweights. Also as soon i took my character clothes off as one of those races I got crash to the desktop. I hope this helps you isolate the problem.

I never did find perfect solution on what works on weights and what doesn't. Some Races accept certain weights while others don't. As far as i know off.

Edited by FallenJudge