CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Ah- thanks for letting us know FallenJudge. I guess it kind of makes sense. Kind of strange though since the exact same weights work fine for the other races. I'm gonna give it a few tests.

I've read that it's wise to have at most 2 bones skinned on a single vertex. Do you think 3 might be acceptable in some places?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Original Vanilla Meshes have Vertex weight to 3 bones at max as far i as i know(I only check one or two). Soo im assuming 2 or 3 would be the best. On Cherry's FemaleBody_1.nif file i see a couple of vertices in the butt that are weight to 4bones. Soo that might be part of the issue. But the low weight file doesn't work either. I'm check if see of those in that one.

Edit: I just check the low weight file and i see same thing. Vertices in the butt are weighted to 4 bones.

I'm quite a bit busy atm( got some college applications to fill out and stuff) soo i can't confirm this but i think that is the problem.

Other problems like with blocking I think are probably messing up because of the weights also. Soo hopefully after some re-weighting that bug will be fixed also!

Edited by FallenJudge

this is a great mod really great work getting body physics in to the engine :)) the one thing about the lady's of skyrim that always bug me is they could almost pass for skinny men in drag lol .

real women have sexy ass curves and i for one cant wait till there is finally many more shapes and sizes running around all in the name of realism ofc ;) .

awsome just seen you included a 3dsmax file , so theoretically could i rig the female chars im going to release to this skeleton file and get the same results? with clothes on and if so do would you mind as i would like to use this on them all :) credits ofc

Use as you wish. Its why I included the max file and instructions etc

Okay soo I'll shine some light on my new founding. The problem with the woodelf/ high elfs is your weights. Skyrim seems to be very sensitive to how you set up your weights. I re-weight the breast bone use one of my armors and i got it work with wood-elfs and high elfs. Its either your weights or the mesh it self. (I used the originally CBBE body which has a slightly different vertex count). But my i'm like 95% sure it is the weights. I've had problems in the past with skyrim not accepting boneweights. Also as soon i took my character clothes off as one of those races I got crash to the desktop. I hope this helps you isolate the problem.

I never did find perfect solution on what works on weights and what doesn't. Some Races accept certain weights while others don't. As far as i know off.

Its not the weights. It works fine if elf races are not nude.

There is a havok dependency that gets broken adding a bone.

A few of the havok files I'm unable to import nor decompile. I am guessing those files wont be available until the content creator. I'm still trying but I will provide an update and writeup tonight.

Hey, love the consept for the mod, but I canæt seem to get it to work. i have installed the fix for the beast races but i can't take of the armor of my kahjit. When i try the game simply exits without any kind of error. i have tried t modofy the weight with showracemenu, buit it does not work.

You need to use Version 2.1 to play the beastraces.

Its on the dowload page.

Edited by CherryHotaling

Great work Here, I know it's been reported in the comments already but you said to post bugs in this forum so I just like to point out that there are animation problems when using magic in third person.

It's most likely the new skeleton but it might be problems with idle animation blending, although that sounds unlikely.

Of course fixing the elf races are more important than this so feel free to take your time with this and don't let unjustified criticism get to you.

Great work Here, I know it's been reported in the comments already but you said to post bugs in this forum so I just like to point out that there are animation problems when using magic in third person.

It's most likely the new skeleton but it might be problems with idle animation blending, although that sounds unlikely.

Of course fixing the elf races are more important than this so feel free to take your time with this and don't let unjustified criticism get to you.

hehe no its ok.

Have you seen the animations while standing and casting working? I only have seen animations for spells while sneaking going wonky.