[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

No experience of modding whatsoever so I'm looking for a real idiot's guide sort of thing. I'm looking to alter some colours of weapons/armour (nothing too fancy I hope) but don't see any helpful tutorials for the Creation Kit.

Apologies if it's already been answered on the thread somewhere. Any help much appreciated.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to get a tutorial on how to create a successful follower in the creation kit? I'm trying to create a follower, but can't seem to figure out how to get the dialogue options to work. :/

And if at all possible could I get one on how to create a dialogue with the follower so that they can tell their story? I would greatly appreciate it!

Is there any way to get a tutorial on how to create a successful follower in the creation kit? I'm trying to create a follower, but can't seem to figure out how to get the dialogue options to work. :/

And if at all possible could I get one on how to create a dialogue with the follower so that they can tell their story? I would greatly appreciate it!

Looking for the same thing... a tutorial for creating working followers. There are many requests for this, and there are mods out there that do this... can't believe no one has offered up any info. :/

May whole Skyrim tutorial series: Modelling, texturing, Nifskope, Importing ... IN GERMAN ! wuahaha :biggrin:

This clip leads to the rest, 5 parts...there may be the one or other german fellow on this board, who knows.

greetings

Edited by ghosu

May whole Skyrim tutorial series: Modelling, texturing, Nifskope, Importing ... IN GERMAN ! wuahaha :biggrin:

This clip leads to the rest, 5 parts...there may be the one or other german fellow on this board, who knows.

greetings

This is exactly what I was looking for even though it's in German and kind of hard to follow for me, I still appreciate you taking the time to make the tutorials.

What program are you using to create the models? I've never heard of "splines" (though I haven't touched modeling programs in years) and usually did all my modeling in Maya using extrude mostly.

greetings

thanks for the subtitles you should mention that they are there or english speakers only wont bother checking these videos out.

Edited by siberok92

I didn't mention the subtitles because they are only in the first one, was my first tut so i had more time, the newer ones are without sub but better resolution ^^ :whistling:

There are 10 times more english tutorials so i guess there is no real demand for it.

@ Seraph, it is called Cinema 4D

Edited by ghosu

I didn't mention the subtitles because they are only in the first one, was my first tut so i had more time, the newer ones are without sub but better resolution ^^ :whistling:

There are 10 times more english tutorials so i guess there is no real demand for it.

@ Seraph, it is called Cinema 4D

Ok so can you put english subtitles for the rest or give me link that shows every step just like your videos cause i looked around and there is no set of videos for complete noobs like me that go from the very start to the very finish of creating a complete custom sword for skyrim.