[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

can someone make a proper tutorial on setting up ore deposits and getting them to work right. the one on the creationkit site is incomplete and following it doesn't work its just makes a mine look shiny.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a tutorial on how to add a race. I think many people would like that. I currently added a race but only the head appears... no body at all, head is fine though. Anyone want to help by making a tutorial? I don't even need custom art I just want a new taller race of breton. but leave the regular bretons alone..

What I did was copy and pasted the "BretonRace" changed the new races name to what I want. left every thing else the same (for now just to see if it would work) and no body. Any help is appreciated. :)

I'm having same problem. All I'm doing is duplicating the race, and it won't render. Help appreciated.

I would like a tutorial on how to add a race. I think many people would like that. I currently added a race but only the head appears... no body at all, head is fine though. Anyone want to help by making a tutorial? I don't even need custom art I just want a new taller race of breton. but leave the regular bretons alone..

What I did was copy and pasted the "BretonRace" changed the new races name to what I want. left every thing else the same (for now just to see if it would work) and no body. Any help is appreciated. :)

I'm having same problem. All I'm doing is duplicating the race, and it won't render. Help appreciated.

This does this trying to copy anything, like horse and what not too :/ and I cant find the files to reapply the models and textures