The Sunday Discussion - Jokerine - Prolific modder and lover of Chickens!

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chickens are indeed awesome! If you ever get some try to give them complete freedom to roam. Not only can they feed themselves on bugs and grass and stuff... (and the cost of chicken feed is NOT chicken feed.! so this helps!) but they have the most interesting personalities to display given free rein.

I give them a very secure from predators coop to retire to at night which they happily do and I shut them in tight and let them out in the morning. Happy chooks!

Appreciate your work. Cheers, and patience be with you.

I very often liken all society gender issues with that of roosters and hens (ex. the best hens love a rooster who would rather be sad than psychotic).

also got 3 robobrain chickens in the garbage guru mod... (was that a plug... whatever... just saying "yay, chickens" )

cheers and good luck... also, if ever I'm given the opportunity to make a garbage guru mod for FO4 I'd be honoured by your consideration to help (gonna make vicoria, bc and in lore friendly fashion explain how the right to sleep was won... omg i need friends i can talk to about this stuff. .. I mean, would it be possible to make a 'holographic lounger pod' game where, in that game you could be given a preset character with its own voice?... anyhoo

what were we talking about... oh you, sorry.

anyhoo the giddyup mod is really pretty. cheers

Edited by templeofninpo

In response to post #46463255. #46464380, #46480475, #46503600 are all replies on the same post.

pixelhate wrote: http://i67.tinypic.com/29ztpx.jpg

Jokerine you're the best!
SpookaXX wrote: I will never look at a map of the world the same again.
macrocosm144 wrote: hahaahaa! XD
Robotous wrote: LOL! Effen' awesome!

OH MY GOD!! :woot: