Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

I have a question that I would like to know the answer to. What was the worst experience and/or the saddest time you killed someone when you were in the DB? (Personally mine was when I had to kill the skooma addict. "Do-do you wan-wanna be m-m-my f-f-f-friend?" :( )

As I just pointed out in another thread, that became significantly less sad for me when I went down into the basement and realized he murdered Lorkmir just to steal his house for his skooma den.

My saddest moment is still having to kill the members of the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. T.T Vicente showed me the ways of the undead, and that Orc guy entertained me with his tales of child slaughter for hours. Actually that whole group of NPCs was my favorite bunch. :/ They were even more intriguing because I didn't meet them all at once -- for example, the first time I met the archer woman was when she was undercover in Leyawijinn spying on Adamus Phillida, and I didn't even know she was brotherhood and almost decided to kill her before giving her a chance to explain and make me look stupid. And then Lucien tells me to kill them. Of course.

P.S. I also felt bad after the quest where you have to drop an animal head on the rich guy while avoiding his dangerous Nord manservant. Leading up to the murder I kept thinking how I would get out without being spotted by the Nord after he knew I was here. But then I actually killed the target, and the servant just runs out and stares at him in disbelief. Utterly crushed (No pun intended.) I couldn't see his face, but it was one of those moments where you don't really need to.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
The Draconis family & betraying the mom’s confidence like that, I resurrected her & most the others.

Taking out the DB wasn't that bad, I got all the non-essential ones before I joined, snuck in as a thief.

Killing the vampire in the DB Purification sucked (pun intended) because even after resurrecting him he no longer offered to make me a vampire.

do you know about the little easter egg with the "Mothers Head" 'item' ? o_O

it's quite interesting...

I saw the head, what's the Easter egg?

Here's what I pulled from uesp.net in the oblivion easter eggs section

The item dubbed "Mother's Head" , from the quest "Following a Lead", is a reference from the slasher movie "Friday the 13th: part 2". Jason (the deranged and invulnerable killer) talks to the head of his decapitated mother, who was killed in an earlier movie.

No aparently when you're in applewatch with the Black Hand and you drop it they attack you. :whistling:

Killing the Skooma addict, Killing the Listener guy who goes to the statue every night, Killing the Khajiit, the 'Purification' ritual, and when Lucius died. :verymad: >:( :down: :mad: :sad: :wallbash:

Worst part about DB?

I think that was when i had to do the purification and look how my supplier dies and did not found another for a week. Also i didn't like that i had to kill that orc too * in the same quest *. he was too stupid to be the traitor.

cleansing is the only part I hate,by the way what maked me totally lol is in the quest the argonians give you to kill scar-tail is that in the way I found a oblivion gate named Muncianus Allias(not fake)