[WIP] Atvir Dres: The Last Prince of Tear

JanusForbeare

I absolutely love this mod in both its uniqueness and the fact that you took the time to plan out a story for him and even voice his dialog rather then leaving him a generic killing robot. The only thing i worry about is that one of my characters is an Argonian and was wondering if you could add the path later where it would perhaps take your character and lessen his hatred of you as he travels with you and even perhaps see that not ALL Argonians are to blame for what happened to his home. Just an idea i had and was wondering if you had considered seeing that race specific dialogue has yet to be implemented. I still adore the mod and will be following it closely and have so far had no issues with it even. Edited by Lovinhappychicken

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this mod in both its uniqueness and the fact that you took the time to plan out a story for him and even voice his dialog rather then leaving him a generic killing robot. The only thing i worry about is that my character is an Argonian and was wondering if you could add the path later where it would perhaps take your character and lessen his hatred of you as he travels with you and even perhaps see that not ALL Argonians are to blame for what happened to his home. Just an idea i had and was wondering if you had considered seeing that race specific dialogue has yet to be implemented. I still adore the mod and will be following it closely and have so far had no issues with it even.

lol, your character doesn't have any balls. j/k

I agree that the dialogue with Atvir is just awesome. It dawned on me that it's totally possible to just sit down and have a chat with Atvir...something you really can't do with any other follower in Skyrim. It's why I both love and hate mods like these. While they add something incredible...they also suck the life out of their vanilla counterparts because by comparison, all the other followers are mindless drones.

Can't wait to see more updates and hopefully see some compatibility with follower mods like UFO, EFF, and Convenient Horses or the likes.

Hey i think this is a glitch but, somehow atvir has been addded to the vanilla scripts. He now has UFO options on him, and he refuses to go home at all. Just keeps following me like a puppy. Any way to fix this?

Hey i think this is a glitch but, somehow atvir has been addded to the vanilla scripts. He now has UFO options on him, and he refuses to go home at all. Just keeps following me like a puppy. Any way to fix this?

Oh wow that is weird. I'm using UFO as well. I'm trying to remember if I installed it before or after Atvir...Hmm.. Dunno what it'll help but do you have UFO as far down in your load order as possible? The author says that avoids a majority of issues.

Oh wow that is weird. I'm using UFO as well. I'm trying to remember if I installed it before or after Atvir...Hmm.. Dunno what it'll help but do you have UFO as far down in your load order as possible? The author says that avoids a majority of issues.

i'll try that

Nope :/ He still won't go home, stupid ufo >.<

Edit: It's not even UFO, it's the mod itself, he still won't go home even with UFO uninstalled.

Edited by calfurius

Nope :/ He still won't go home, stupid ufo >.<

Edit: It's not even UFO, it's the mod itself, he still won't go home even with UFO uninstalled.

Well you're not alone in home related issues. Hopefully Janus can root around in Atvir's brain and find out what's causing this stuff happenin' by the time they're ready to roll out the next release. When I decide I don't want Atvir with me I just tell him to guard where I want him to wait and it works out. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Love this mod! I love Atvis' dark humor, like his Breton captain joke, and the thing with the priestesses of Dibella, and the colorblind Dwemer line, among other things.

May I ask, what class is Atvis? I hope it's good at Heavy, so he can use his Daedra Lord's artifact efficiently.

May I ask, what class is Atvis? I hope it's good at Heavy, so he can use his Daedra Lord's artifact efficiently.

I wondered this myself! However there's plenty of dialogue to suggest he's a thief. And the armor he's wearing by default looks very much like it's leather armor (light).