Will there be a MW4?

manmanman

Okay, so its like 2 in the morning. Finally, after getting a copy of MW3 I have beaten the campaign. I reckon that was like the coolest ending to any game I've ever played - mercilessly beating the s*** out of Makarov. But the thing I thought is that, there is like no cliffhanger? Remember in MW2 how you throw the knife in the dude's face and then get saved by Nikoli? That's like, holy crap! What's the next game gonna be like? But in MW3 - its like wow, the story really wrapped up. Plus, nearly all of Price's allies are dead! The only one left is Nikoli. Do you guys think there is gonna be a Modern Warfare 4? If so, what would the story be?

They kinda have to renew the franchise a bit, so no clue if they'd even called it MW. Though using MW would guarantee some money again. So they'll either come with a surprise return/twist from the past or will start something entirely new.

i didnt know MW had a story or a campaign ;)

but of course they will make another one. CoD will be pumping out games until ppl stop buying them. they may or may not tack on the MW title, idk, but CoD will still have games coming out for awhile, cause for some reason, ppl keep buying them.