What can be done to defuse America?

kvnchrist

Why dose people seem to think everything would work out if they get their way? Defusing situations start with compromise, not demands and certainly can't be done one-sidedly. People think that everything would work out right if President Trump left office but the plan fact is that President Trump didn't win the election. The left and the right lost the election by default. They gave the country no viable candidate and President Trump simply stepped into the void.

Ok.

No, it is not ok. President Trump didn't elect himself. He was elected by people who thought they had no viable option and that is because they felt that either party had left them, not that they left their parties. Democrats and republicans voted for President Trump.

From what I've seen neither party has even began to look at themselves and tried to figure out why that was. they have doubled down on their separate ideologies as in their own sanctimonious way as if they were some modern day Moses's going to lead this country into a promised land of their own making, no matter what happens to the rest of the country. America isn't the far right or the far left. It is the middle and it was the middle that put President Trump over the top, because either party wasn't listening to them. That opened the door for for a business man who has been waiting in the wings, for a very long time, and listening to the pulse of the country, all that time to jump in at the right time, with the right language to gain the White House.

This, lets take out President Trump and everything will be great idealism isn't going to work, because if it wasn't President Trump, then it would have been someone else and that's a fact.

Ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A spoiled child never throws a tantrum forever."

You can't fix stupid, and Syria (like Vietnam, Korea and everywhere else on Earth) will get a new and better government just as soon as they're ready for one, and not because foreigners wish or even demand it.

Edited by TheMastersSon

You can't fix stupid, and Syria (like Vietnam, Korea and everywhere else on Earth) will get a new and better government just as soon as they're ready for one, and not because foreigners wish or even demand it.

Exactly. But, our government doesn't seem to be able to figure that out.....

I think very little can be done to "defuse" America.

Trump is completely unhinged. Everything he suggests is completely ridiculous and irresponsible. I personally can't see him lasting a full term in office.

As a resident of the UK - I followed the Presidential elections; simply because I find it way more interesting than ours. Although, his entertaining shake on US politics, I detest him. Purely based on his policies, bigotry (amongst other things)

Exactly. But, our government doesn't seem to be able to figure that out.....

And they never will, as long as budget time rolls around every year. 'Everywhere else on Earth' includes our country.

Trump is completely unhinged. Everything he suggests is completely ridiculous and irresponsible. I personally can't see him lasting a full term in office.

As a resident of the UK - I followed the Presidential elections; simply because I find it way more interesting than ours. Although, his entertaining shake on US politics, I detest him. Purely based on his policies, bigotry (amongst other things)

I would point out, that he was elected BECAUSE of his policies....... Please note, that Hilary, and her policies, lost.......

I would point out, that he was elected BECAUSE of his policies....... Please note, that Hilary, and her policies, lost.......

Just what were Hillary's policies? If I remember correctly her campaign was largely divide and conquer , bi-coastal identity politics , don't elect him, Trump supporters are racist Troglodytes and it's my turn because I'm a woman. Yup, that was bound to sway the mid western states :facepalm:

Just what were Hillary's policies? If I remember correctly her campaign was largely divide and conquer , bi-coastal identity politics , don't elect him, Trump supporters are racist Troglodytes and it's my turn because I'm a woman. Yup, that was bound to sway the mid western states :facepalm:

Things like major gun-control legislation. (the libs version thereof. To me, gun control is the ability to hit your target......)

Increasingly stringent regulations on fuel economy, and vehicle exhaust emissions.

Making the illegals feel more at home.

Etc. The usual lib hot-button issues.....