502 Bad Gateway errors

Rabbit1251

I've been having the same problem for a few weeks now and it always get worse in the evening and at the weekend like I would expect with the amount of traffic Nexus gets then. It is making it very frustrating to use Nexus when you can't even get the home page let alone update or download a mod. I really hope this gets sorted soon I miss how easy it used to be.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problems here, it has been incredibly frustrating trying to navigate the site ever since I started playing Skyrim again (about 2 weeks ago). Everything takes forever to load, or else it times out while loading. Sometimes I have to click "download" 3-4 times before anything starts downloading.

I got five 502 errors within two minutes I know am a free member and I don't have the right to ask for anything since I don't pay anything but am just posting this because it might help to keep record and track the problem

AFAIK, everyone is being effected by the server's recent poor performance, premium and free users alike.

I got five 502 errors within two minutes I know am a free member and I don't have the right to ask for anything since I don't pay anything but am just posting this because it might help to keep record and track the problem

AFAIK, everyone is being effected by the server's recent poor performance, premium and free users alike.

It's frustrating but I'm sure they will fix it.

I'm getting tons of 502 Bad Gateway errors no matter what browser I'm using.

My internet speed isn't very good, but sometimes I can surf the site quite easily and others I end up with Bad Gateways 95% of the time.

I'm wondering if this just a high traffic related error (my several years of web developing experience is failing me).