Borderlands 2 Trailer and release date

HellsMaster

Lol. I haven't played a lot of playthroughs but I sure have created five characters. Wait, did I say five characters? Oh gee, that's the same amount of Skyrim characters I have created. Thor, you have sure play Borderlands a lot, but is it 25 playthroughs with the same character?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not the same character, just different play through. Although i did play the siren 6 times (:. I was bored. Also before gt5 came out. Don't ask how much i spent in that game, It dwarfs skyrim and Borderlands combined. Edited by Thor.

Siren...Lol. I'm only on my first playthrough as a Siren and sure is she awesome! Borderlands 2 looks like that Maya will have a nice special ability but what is it? I read it on Wikipedia and it said the Siren's special ability but I can't remember. :/

The Siren is the best class, without any doubt. She's the most fun(with the possible exception of a BrickZerker), the most dangerous, and as a Siren the hardest bosses become a bit... easy. One reason for this is the excellent skill tree, but the other is Phasewalk. being able to simultaneously gain a speed boost, sneak attack megadamage, invisibility, invulnerability and self heal, two big elemental AOEs and area effect damage is just OP in the most amusing way. It's not surprising that Maya will feature a somewhat "tweaked" action skill.

Maya's ability is called Phaselock. from what we can tell you basically cast Liliths ability on to an enemy. you lock them in another dimension. except you can attack them and they cant move and stuff.

Oh thanks hoofhearted. Phaselock sounds pretty cool to use, I can see now that in the trailer when it shows Maya, she is using her power I think to Phaselock a creature from what it looks like. Other characters are also using their powers as well, like Salvador dual-wielding weapons which I think is awesome and Zero, it looks like he has some sword to kill those mechs.

It really is a shame they didn't support Borderlands with an SDK, because that would have been amazing.

I never thought of Borderlands having a SDK, and it would be amazing.