You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Och, pay no heed to carah's ramblin' about me. I'm a fine specimen of a man and she well knows it because I told her so.

FEH?!.... <furrowing brow, and lip curling> ....seeing that it is your day today, and I have a weakness for Gemini's. I shall spare you from my horns and spear, but my twins (Lisn) spear is sharper than mine, and I can't spare you from hers. Yes, I do admitt you can pull the woolen kilt over my eyes, but only because I let you. I may be totally crushing you, but don't fan that fire too hard you can get burned.

I like cocky Gemini', that live in Colorado, that carry guns, and drives a black jeep.

Har, har ;D

...and Chesto...don't make me come over there! < wagging finger>

...jeepers!... like a bunch of feakin' kids!

...'yes mam.', came the tiny voice. ' You two ladies wouldn't happen to have any WOO would you?', in an even tinier voice. 'I like women who might have WOO', came the squeak.

quote from Moszibby; "Feh" is a sound and expression thing denoting amusement and/or disbelief.

Well, makes sense since is the same as saying: this is faith, guy, not a proved thing... hmmm, maybe

Much more probably is just a funny sound of pure disbelief :)

quote from Moszibby; "Feh" is a sound and expression thing denoting amusement and/or disbelief.

Well, makes sense since is the same as saying: this is faith, guy, not a proved thing... hmmm, maybe

Much more probably is just a funny sound of pure disbelief :)

...feh....

Edit: I like the sound of "feh".

I like Summer Vacation, 3 months paid leave, i can just sit around in my place and play video games and spend money.

I also like a good conversation with a friend.

i like tense moments

but also calm ones

i like beer

food

and relaxation

i like to see good humor all day

i like laughing so hard it feels like my guts r bleeding, but only once a day

i like most oblivion mods because it shows peoples creativeness

I like pickled ginger

I like chips 'n' curry. I really miss that, sure you can go to an english style pub here, but it's not the same as in England at a chippy stand. I didn't like the deep fried haggis. :sick:

I like fresh wood fired bagels. (mmm....seasme seed)

I like eggplant, well every kind of veggie.

I like french toast in the morning with cinnamon and real maple syrup. Oh... yah, that hits the spot. (never mind in the morning I always have a hankering for french toast.

I like pickled ginger

I like chips 'n' curry. I really miss that, sure you can go to an english style pub here, but it's not the same as in England at a chippy stand. I didn't like the deep fried haggis. :sick:

I like fresh wood fired bagels. (mmm....seasme seed)

I like eggplant, well every kind of veggie.

I like french toast in the morning with cinnamon and real maple syrup. Oh... yah, that hits the spot. (never mind in the morning I always have a hankering for french toast.

I like to make french toast with cinnamon in the batter. (If you want some for breakfast, should I call or nudge....?)

I like medium rare prime rib since I'm omnivore.

I like okra...NOT !

I like Bailey's Irish Cream and chocolate milk.

I like some of the tricks I just learned to do some strange screenies to post.

I like having my number 2 back from his vacation so I don't have to work extra.