You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like the fact that Moz is a smart as*. I also like Carahs new little Dancing bunny rabbit.........Now if only it had fangs and blood running from its chin.

I like mosz too he made me rofl just by looking at his sig...then I almost fell out of my chair when I saw his post.

I like:

My canines (animal and sometimes dental)

Standing under a covering and watching the rain pour down.

Spell checkers

Checkers

Chex

Checks

Oblvion

Coming in on the 20thish page and interrupting random flirting.

I like the fact that Moz is a smart as*. I also like Carahs new little Dancing bunny rabbit.........Now if only it had fangs and blood running from its chin.

I like mosz too he made me rofl just by looking at his sig...then I almost fell out of my chair when I saw his post.

I have strange screenies I've posted. *I like* it when people look at them and get a laugh. Ratings aren't overly important, just as long a you look....and take some friends with you.....pop some corn, relax, and enjoy the show.

I said earlier:

Oo, oo....Chocolate milk with Bailey's Irish Cream in it. *I like* that.

Chesto said:

Oh man, mos...that's just disgusting. :sick: I like it that mos has the tastes of a 6 year old... at least in some 'things'. ;)

What ?! You really think *I like* to put straight milk in my mouth !? :sick:

I like when I sense a disturbance in the force implying "old ones on the block" :)

Edit: I like Mosz screenies too, they give me good laughs ... yeah, fine humor sense

I like when I sense a disturbance in the force implying "old ones on the block" :)

Edit: I like Mosz screenies too, they give me good laughs ... yeah, fine humor sense

You guys think *I like* having forgotten to charge admittance to view them !?

(I cudda paid off my Jeep by now....and driven it to Canada... *I like* that idea :woot:

I have strange screenies I've posted. *I like* it when people look at them and get a laugh. Ratings aren't overly important, just as long a you look....and take some friends with you.....pop some corn, relax, and enjoy the show.

I said earlier:

Oo, oo....Chocolate milk with Bailey's Irish Cream in it. *I like* that.

Chesto said:

Oh man, mos...that's just disgusting. :sick: I like it that mos has the tastes of a 6 year old... at least in some 'things'. ;)

What ?! You really think *I like* to put straight milk in my mouth !? :sick:

I can't find photo's from you at least not from your profile but....I was reading your personal info and I think I split a side muscle I just reported you cuz something that funny has to be illegal (By report I mean I gave you a kudo)

I can't find photo's from you at least not from your profile but....I was reading your personal info and I think I split a side muscle I just reported you cuz something that funny has to be illegal (By report I mean I gave you a kudo)

PM sent. *I like* to annoy people on the personal level and not for public view

Thanks for the ...what ? kudo ?! I thought you said *kiss* ....whew....

PM sent. *I like* to annoy people on the personal level and not for public view

Thanks for the ...what ? kudo ?! I thought you said *kiss* ....whew....

I like that Mos doesn't have a photo...it would scare the crap out of all of us. ha ha ha

I like that Mos doesn't have a photo...it would scare the crap out of all of us. ha ha ha

Bet mine would scare you more. Shoulda paid more for the false eye, then at least i'd have two more or less the same colour yellow. And why did i choose ebony when i carved my teeth? oh yeah...for wear and tear. Some cultures find black teeth attractive. I like that. Dont know whether to go for having both ears cauliflower or not. And this insulation wool is really itchy. Pink aint really my colour...well..not on me...anyway. Time to check out one of the charity shops for a new wig.

Hold onto your socks ladies, Chesto's gettin' spruced up! It must be courtin' season around here. I like it when the ladies hold onto their socks.