You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like opening presents. And the chance to find my favorite present, looking like a birthday present waiting there all for me, so I can unwrap her and poke fun at her, is my favorite present, i.e., when I am dreaming about life.

While I am awake I like to explore. Maybe she will pop out of a present and surprise me with some pizza; near noon when I am ready to play Fallout 4 to give her time to rest up for another round of my favorite things. Water! WATER! I need water to cool down, so I can rest awhile, before I challenge my imagination to see if I can text something witty on any other thread for posting fun. And non-sense too!

*I Like* the lame excuse a number of twits use for making a mod for FO4: "I didn't like..."

*I Like* how some other twits are doing 4k textures for some of the silliest things

*I Like* seeing all the mods taken out simply because the twits that uploaded them

did not think about copyrighted materials

I like that when I checked about my daughter's college application I received this back from the admissions office:

The application has been processed and Mackenzie has been admitted to WVU. Looks like the decision was just confirmed this morning. It usually takes about 2 weeks to receive the official notification by mail (might take a little longer with the holidays). Tell her congratulations and welcome to the Mountaineer family!!

Have a great day,

Robert

*I Like* how so many newbie modders think they are making "better" or "more attractive" Pipers :rolleyes:

*I Like* how so many newbie modders do not have enough sense to include a "read me" file in their zips. :wallbash:

*I Like* how Lisn finally found a suitable colour for text -- see her comment above.... :dance: