You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like the fact I have learned that when a word ends with an apostrophe and an 's' it signifies the word is owned, describes possession, of some referenced thought or item.

I like the fact I realized that a play by William Shakespeare has a word in the title suggesting he only wrote the words down for a paying customer whose name was, "Midsummer Night". The story Midsummer Night told him was so good it became a play. So in honor of the story teller, "Midsummer Night" William Shakespeare gave mention of the real story creator who probably was a Story Teller and did not know how to write words with letters.

I wonder if the title is, and this is exciting me just thinking about it, if I were correct then, the title is an honor to and mentions that it is a story about, "Midsummer Night's Dream".

I'm feeling giddy all over. And I like that too!

*I Like* how many gamers that want realistic weapon and ammo

weights have very unrealistic looking female characters.

*I Like* how some gamers have changed the looks of characters

so much many of them have that "thousand yard stare"

*I Like* Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer because it taste much like German beer.

*I Like* sometimes not posting my usual three comments

I like that I get free cappuccinos from the circle k when I'm in uniform.

I like that this time next week, school will be back in session.

I like stopping at the farmer's market on the way to work on Tuesday mornings and buying fresh things to make a nice salad for lunch. I will not like it when the farmer's market closes for the winter.

I like visiting the forums.nexusmods.com because I used to get good computer parts suggestions here, later got mentally stimulated to investigate adult behavior online when I did, and started writing more fiction short stories I thought up while learning to mod while MORROWIND was the game of the year and the times.

I like the fact that; without visiting any Internet websites first I got an idea for a short fictional story yesterday and wrote it down before I ventured onto the Internet to get idea's for a short story.

You know what? I've given it deep thought, and I like the title of Newbie too. In fact, I may only ever post in the Lounge so that I can always be a Newbie.

If by some horrible series of events I somehow end up with a title other than Newbie,

I will change it back as soon as I've reached whatever random milestone allows one to change one's title. I need a logo. "Forever Newbie".

< snip >

*I Like* AraFox being more than half way to being able to make her custom title.... :laugh:

*I Like* BIG text on screen so I can read them when I am way over here. :teehee:

*I Like* Carah. :wub:

I like getting pressies on mah birthday! :D

I like friends with eerily impeccable timing <3

I also like new game content! -_- even if I have to work most of the day while all of my so-called friends tease me about how cool the new content is.

*le sigh*