You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like it when a guy opens the door for me (Chivalry isn't dead). <snip>

I like ladies that say "Thank you" as I am holding the door. In fact, I like good manners and courtesy, period. Human interactions are fraught with peril. Manners and courtesy lubricate the interface where egos rub together.

I like the view from the top of Mt Whitney. I like the smell of leaf rot. I like the sound of rain on a metal roof. I like listening to the wolves as they hunt. I like watching my dogs wag half their bodies when I come in from the smoke house. I like watching the air turbulence caused by a round going down range. I like the smell of a sweaty horse, I like watching the quail running across the back lot and scaring the deer. I like the smell of wood smoke. I like the feel of a bow as the string snaps back upon release. I like the cathedral effect of a climax Red Cedar forest. I like being alive, free and still being able to enjoy both.

I like getting the ideas for mods that, I know, would have made MORROWIND seem more like real life. I like that I found a fault in a code and repaired it, before anyone explained to me it was code, so I could get a VIC 20 to dial a phone number and call the Library to search their computer for study material which was for a home study course I was taking. I like how MORROWIND had books with titles and some of the actual written works I had actually studied. :mellow:

I like ladies that say "Thank you" as I am holding the door. In fact, I like good manners and courtesy, period. Human interactions are fraught with peril. Manners and courtesy lubricate the interface where egos rub together.

< snip >

*I Like* being the one that opens doors for Carah; and after doing so for about

eight years, she still tells me "thank you" each and every time. :yes:

*I Like* Carah.... :wub:

*I Like* how this post got messed up and made it look like RattleAndGrind

did the whole post. ( blue text is by Malachi )

< snip >

*I Like* being the one that opens doors for Carah; and after doing so for about

eight years, she still tells me "thank you" each and every time. :yes:

*I Like* Carah.... :wub:

*I Like* how this post got messed up and made it look like RattleAndGrind

did the whole post. ( blue text is by Malachi )

Either you needed to clip more from RattleAndGrind's comment or you missed the point. His comment wasn't about Carah or you.

*I Like* how somebody did not notice Carah was being quoted and that is what started my comments in my previous post.

*I Like* how somebody could have totally ignored things and not commented on it.

*I Like* how I could have ignored things and not commented on it....

*I Like* the totally weird logic of Pagafyr's statement above.