You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like smoking excellent cigarettes, drinking plenty of energy drinks, red wine...not being politically correct,and derive intense satisfaction from any sign of weakness or failing in the pc command structure and the advocates of its propaganda. Its almost sexual.

I enjoy indulging, good music, cult classics films, a lot of general films from the 80s without to much comedy or annoying background music that focus on a few people only. So that you care what happens to the characters and can empathize.

I enjoy the occult, left hand path, organized religion and philosophy. Contemporary science. Old texts. Helping people, its a complex of mine. I hate exploitation and injustice based on classical values. The suffering of people sickens me.

More especially so women.

Cats. I adore them, viewing them as sacred animals like those others with there cows. I dislike dogs, but don't hate them.

I like white chocolate, women with striking faces and prominent cheekbones. Heterosexual tomboyish beautiful older women. Aristocratic women that make no apologies.

Eccentric people, well if in a good way. A lyrical manner of speaking...if they have decent taste.

Rpgs, anime, novels, visionary fiction, Japanese and German cultural art music and films. A overload of 80's music.

Edited by skyquest32

I like a masseuse that knows how to give a complete therapeutic body massage. Warm up bath soak, steam room, followed by draping me on massage table, then using her fingers to promote natural blood flow via several pressure points realigning general nerve flow, and finally deep muscle finger tip pressure so that I feel the full life return to all my body. I get a warm fuzzy feeling all over my body when she's done. And life is better for a good while afterward.

When she does it the bones align like putty instead of like the time I had 'a so called practitioner of chiropractics twist my neck'. Crack, crunch!

*I Like* how some people are experts about certain things simply

because they read something about it once on the internet :wallbash:

*I Like* how some people think things are true because they read it on the internet :yes:

*I Like* ignoring people that are like those in the two sentences above this one....

*I Like* not bothering with the super bowl

*I Like* finding things I thought I lost ages ago

*I Like* something that should happen in about 90 days

• 2 weeks later...

I liked my closest friends. It was kind of fun joking around about stuff.

They all joked with me one day. They said, "The way you work so hard pleasing all those ladies you're probably going to die young." I figure if I live to be seventy five that will be young for the middle aged person specks for 2017 for 90 in the healthy older people lot who might live to be 180 years old if they keep up their Tai Chi practice.

I liked the one who said, "I'd rather die young. Then I will be handsome when I get to heaven." He actually was young when he died.

Yeah! But he wasn't handsome back then! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: