[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

ianpatt

Ok, ive got the alpha of the skse installed (i hope). how do I tell if it's running in SSE? Itred the getSKSEVersion command, but its not working

you mean for launching in NMM?

oh, wait, never mind, i forgot to set my shortcut to the SKSE loader, and not the standard steam skyrim loader, my bad.....

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been testing SKSE64 with a WIP house mod of mine that uses a lot of SKSE functions from a variety of classes, and has an extensive MCM. So far I can say, everything works beautifully. I'm really wondering what does not function yet - as long as they don't depend on additional dll plugins, I think that converted mods have a high chance of working like they did in Skyrim Classic. Great job, guys!

"It just works." - Todd Howard

I converted SkyUI 5.1 to SSE BSA and forms. It works but it's not stable under the new alpha release.

Can i ask you how?

Install Bethesda Archive Extractor.

Decompress SkyUI 5.1 in an empty folder.

Extract the content of SkyUI.bsa in that folder.

Delete SkyUI.bsa.

Manual install in "Data" folder.

Otherwise:

Compress ALL the content of that folder in a new compress file (7Z, Rar, or Zip) and than install with NMM (add it pressing the green "+ " large buttom).

Oh happy day! This is most welcome news. You guys rock!

When I tested this morning, the only thing strange I noticed was that Wearable Lanterns complained about not having permission to write to the SKSE folder (which is definitely not in a protected location, i.e. X:\games\steam\etc...)

I too was able to get SKSE 64 with Skyui working ,but at almost every inventory screen, its stops for about 3-4 seconds,then opens the inventory screen. I have Disable SetSavedDisabled, Sky Ui, the Unofficial SSE Patch, Cutting Room Floor, and Alternate Start. Also CTD's when i try to access the display settings.