[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

ianpatt

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there.

​I am the Skyblivion's engineering lead and we'd be interested in contributing to the project source. Given the breadth of scope of things we have to do in the engine, we're doing a lot of engineering on Skyrim's code, and this could definitely benefit the project's outcome as we've come to reverse things which were not covered by original SKSE and we could contribute back while doing things we need for the project. Hence, we'd be really happy to see the source hosted somewhere. :)

Thanks!

SkyUI 5.1 (oldrim) and MCN now works.

(You must extract the SkyUI.bsa file and create a new 7Zip files for install it with NMM).

I got SkyUI 5.1 to run i my game, but it takes a very long time to actually load the menu every time i try to open it. It eventually opens and works completely. i Was just wondering if this is common to everyone?

SkyUI 5.1 (oldrim) and MCN now works.

(You must extract the SkyUI.bsa file and create a new 7Zip files for install it with NMM).

I got SkyUI 5.1 to run i my game, but it takes a very long time to actually load the menu every time i try to open it. It eventually opens and works completely. i Was just wondering if this is common to everyone?

yes, i have also ran it totally clean without any other mods.

OH. MY. GOD. It's actually happening!

Really, I've given up hope already. One thousand thanks to ianpatt (and everyone else involved). You're keeping Skyrim SE from slowly sliding into oblivion. :wink:

Edited by Erstam