Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Im looking for two mods (or a mod? I/m not sure) for SE.

1. I know it changed shops like Acadia's Cauldron

2. Adrienne Avenicci had a girl apprentice. And Acadia's had two more npcs- her mother (I think?) and a daughter.

For people I was sure it was "Interesting NPCs" but I have this mod and I've got some npcs but not Acadia's daughter nor Adrianne's apprentice.

As for insides... They were crowded but this mod also changed few other shops. (not EEK version tho since those are too much for my pc to handle)

It's Inconsequential NPCs

I just wanted to say this.

Modded male hairstyles suck.

90% of short hairs are ridiculously stylized (it's either early '80s or Justin Bieber), and long hairs are better suited for women.

It's really sad that male characters are generally given such poor attention here.

I hope I didn't disturb the thread. You're free to ignore this message; I'm in the minority anyway.

She's not wrong.

• 1 month later...

hi

im a little new to modding skyrim oldrim or sse

but since my internet is fast enough i decided to wait a little to ask something since im of the type of try and fail to learn,

so lets say that after like 60 reinstalls because i broke my game, i finally can mod skyrim without failing in the intent and learned to use all the tools

so here is my question.

what is the correct list of ambient & sound graphics and everything else that make the game look & sound better so i can make a chernobyl of my pc?

many thanks to those who answer if im too late to say thanks at the moment

Hello,

I am looking for a mod that adds spells like unlocking locks. Like the ones that were in Oblivion. I am asking for this because the only one I really found for SSE is just one that gives you the entire lockpicking tree and 1000 lockpicks. They are spells, but not what I am looking for. I have seen some for Oldrim, but I haven't seen any of those pop up over on SSE. Could anyone help me?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for a mod that adds spells like unlocking locks. Like the ones that were in Oblivion. I am asking for this because the only one I really found for SSE is just one that gives you the entire lockpicking tree and 1000 lockpicks. They are spells, but not what I am looking for. I have seen some for Oldrim, but I haven't seen any of those pop up over on SSE. Could anyone help me?

Thank you.

I believe Beyond Skyrim - Bruma includes open lock spells.

Hi

Back in the oldrim days, I used to have a mode that would get rid of projectiles (arrows, spears, iciles,etc...) when you kneel down

I think you could even recover arrows stuck in you.
I can't remember its name ans therefore check if it was ported to SE.
Or I would be glad to hear about any SE mods that would behave the same

thx

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a mod (or heck, a console command I missed) that lets you rename an item w/o enchanting it?

If there's more to the mod, but the 'more' is optional (ie: can do other stuff to items, or has new stuff you can find/buy/make/etc but you don't -have- to use it) that's fine, I'm just looking for a way to name/sort stuff in my inventory a bit, and a few items are already magical, so I can't edit their names via enchanting.