Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Looking for a player home mod i downloaded a while back.

The mod was locatedsomewhere between Rorikstead and Fort Greymoor on top of a large hill/ small mountain.

It had a dragonhunter/ dragonborn theme and you had to defeat a dragon to obtain the key.

The building i believe, was a very large longboat hall like the companions mead hall and could be used as a large guild hall with bedrooms, kitchen, baths and armoury on lower floors. the main floor also had a very large fire pit.

On the outside there were trainning dummys, smithing gear and large balcony looking towards whiterun.

the name may have been along the lines of dragons rise/ascent, dragon lodge, hall something like that i think.

Ok, i Found the mod.

Skyhammer Hold - Enter the Barbarian

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28839

Edited by tenma22

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to bring together a set of mods that create a dark, brooding and slightly claustrophobic atmosphere in forests.

The problem with Skyrim's forests is that they are dominated by trees that taper towards the top, meaning that even dense forests still let a lot of light in.

Dark Forests of Skyrim SE is a step in the right direction, but it doesn't go anywhere near far enough.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've been trying to bring together a set of mods that create a dark, brooding and slightly claustrophobic atmosphere in forests.

The problem with Skyrim's forests is that they are dominated by trees that taper towards the top, meaning that even dense forests still let a lot of light in.

Dark Forests of Skyrim SE is a step in the right direction, but it doesn't go anywhere near far enough.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A grass pack that includes tall grasses might help with that.

The search function didn't give me a result. Where can I apply as voice actor?

Is there a thread or list where I can apply?
German and english with german accent ^^

Good day to all. I am new to mods and everything about mods. Maybe my question will seem stupid, but I have not found the necessary and detailed explanation anywhere. My question is about plugins. I install them through the NMM. Some plugins are labeled "This file is marked as a light plugin". What does it mean? I understand correctly that this is a plugin esp marked as esl? I'm interested in how this kind of plugins fit into the 255 limit. Let's say I have 255 plugins installed and activated, 10 of which have this mark "light". Does this mean that I can install 10 more plugins, exceeding the limit? In fact, there will be 265 activated plugins, but the game will not take into account those with a mark "light"? Or am I misunderstanding this? Please explain in more detail.