Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

As far as the followers keeping the items.  I know it's in their inventory.  What I want is to know if there is a mod that will get them to keep the items equipped.  I see that they keep the weapon equipped.  But the armor and enchanted jewelry comes off when you dismiss them.  I'd like for them to keep the armor and jewelry equipped.

10 hours ago, DirebearCoat said:

As far as the followers keeping the items.  I know it's in their inventory.  What I want is to know if there is a mod that will get them to keep the items equipped.  I see that they keep the weapon equipped.  But the armor and enchanted jewelry comes off when you dismiss them.  I'd like for them to keep the armor and jewelry equipped.

NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer SSE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50066

although it won't make them keep them after unfollowing, you can assign their equipped clothing/armor/jewelry/etc using it.

any one from what mod this is from i never downloaded any follower name entralia and the high poly head mod is already install  so it something from the mp09zw  which i have no idea what mod it is from 
and this crash my game  since im missing them 

image_2024-03-22_094722734.png

The user Scarletstreak had a preset Scarlet that they used to take screenshots with.  They released the body but never released the face preset.  Not that long ago I remember seeing a Follower where the author claimed to use the Scarlet preset they got from Scarletstreak.  I thought I had downloaded that or tracked it, but I can't find it now, even after combing through Followers and Companions.

Is there a mod that will save my screenshots as .jpg instead of .png? Or a way to edit one of the .ini's?

I like screenshots but I don't like all the space they take on my computer - nor do I see a reason for it.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Norstaera said:

Is there a mod that will save my screenshots as .jpg instead of .png? Or a way to edit one of the .ini's?

I like screenshots but I don't like all the space they take on my computer - nor do I see a reason for it.

Thanks.

If you're taking screenshots through the Steam Overlay, it saves screenshots as jpegs by default.  If your some reason it's not, go to Steam settings > In Game.  Scroll down to Screenshots, and turn off Save an uncompressed copy of my screenshots.

If you're using Skyrim's in-game screenshot tool, I have no idea how to change settings there.  Probably best to set 

SaveScreenshots = false

in one of your .ini's (or in Engine Fixes' .toml file, if you use Engine Fixes) and use some other utility.

If you're taking them through ENB, there are settings in ENB's menus and config files.  I don't use ENB myself though, and specific documentation has been surprisingly hard to track down in web searches.

Or, you can just keep taking .png's, and use a program like IrfanView to batch-convert them all to .jpg's later.