New design constructive feedback

Dark0ne

The only real issue I have with the new side is that the PM notification is lacking. If I didn't get notified of them by email, I probably wouldn't have noticed that I got a new PM. Is there a chance this could be remedied in the future?

Edited by GoliathUnit13074

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Updates need to have their own page/tab

• Requirements need to be a button again or a tab (not a table inside a table inside a spoiler tag inside a table)

• Content blocking is buggy

• Buttons like "install NMM" "download with NMM" and "download manually" need to be colors that contrast from the rest of the site again, rather then the same exact color as the rest of the site. Also uniform across all games (like how they were green before)

Edited by Guest

One thing I've noticed that's been growing in annoyance is the linking. If I click on someone's profile in the forums, and then click the View Nexus Profile link, it takes me to a blank screen, not their Nexus profile on the new site. I'm assuming this is something that is broken temporarily as they hammer out more pressing bugs and functionality.

Not a big deal, just thought you should know. :)

I must admit that this new design is very confusing and just look like a poor imitation of bethesda.net with a little bit of steam, which is precisely what should have never happened... but here we are. Old habits die hard of course, and it is probably one of the reason why so many people, including me, can't find their way through this... I can understand the will of changing the design, but it would have been better to change the design while keeping the same "ergonomy" : one can't find his old way of navigating through the files, categories, subjects... the pleasure we all had here was to be in a familiar place... well, no more. Once again : changing the "design", why not, but why did you change the ergonomy?

... I can understand the will of changing the design, ...

I don't understand the will of changing the design...Please, enlighten me, explain it to me...where does this come from? Judging by all the negative responses it can't come from the majority of the users.

People need to change and evolve. If not for that need, we'd still live in a tree, eating whatever we can steal from sabertooths. I understand some folks don't like change, but trying to hold everyone back cause of it is a dreadful mindset.