Mod Plugins Don't Show Up in Plugins

monyarm

• 9 months later...

I am having the same problem. I am running a new install of version 0.16.12. I have downloaded a mod, installed it, enabled it and deployed it. I've double checked it in the MODS tab and it shows green and enabled. I've deployed it 3 or 5 times with no errors. Despite all this the mod does not appear in PLUGINS tab. Can anyone help me? I'm stumped. :confused:

I am having the same problem. I am running a new install of version 0.16.12. I have downloaded a mod, installed it, enabled it and deployed it. I've double checked it in the MODS tab and it shows green and enabled. I've deployed it 3 or 5 times with no errors. Despite all this the mod does not appear in PLUGINS tab. Can anyone help me? I'm stumped. :confused:

Some mods do not have ESPs. However for your installed mods that are being affected right click on them, and choose "Open in Explorer" to verify the plugin exists in the staging folder, and also open your data directory in the game to ensure the plugins are actually present in the data folder too.

Thank you sir! My mind is now at ease. I had picked one mod to use as a test - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f for Skyrim. I never thought that this mod would not have an associated esp. I've since installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and, lo and behold, the esp for that mod now appears in the MODS tab. I feel a little stupid about this since I've been playing Bethesda games for over 10 years and modding them for almost as long. I can only chalk this up to not fully understanding this new software. Thanks again. :happy:

• 4 years later...

hey guys I need sum help. I'm new ish to modding and I downloaded Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul thru vortex and for Skyrim Vr, I'm missing the master file for it it's {ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm} its not showing up in the plugins and i try checking for it in the disabled sort table but no luck. I only have 11 mods

Edited by ToshiFun