Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Ugh, Nexus ate my post. Probably that means it will wind up double- or triple-posting, so sorry in advance.

For me fronmundacceptance = 52 and fronmundromance = 94. The romance seems good even though I don't always agree with his opinions regarding the Thalmor.

Wedding ceremony was completed and romance points seem to continue aggregating daily.

Onmund hasn't mentioned Ingvi or her High Rock mission since we last saw her during the Eye for an Eye quest. Eye for an Eye was completed to Onm's satisfaction (obvs so since the romance continued afterward). I kept waiting for a new dialog option to appear but it hasn't yet. So I'm stuck and don't seem to be able to progress with his next side quest.

Are there any other criteria for the next side quest aside from those two global values?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the mod and it seems it was a clumsy mistake on my end. To start the quest manually before the update, please type this console command: setstage frjointhalmor 0, then talk to Onmund.

While the quest's ID is frjointhalmor, it's just an opportunity to join the Thalmor which you can decline, but nevertheless, you can do this quest without being on the Thalmor's good terms, and Onmund will still like you as a friend/loved one if you're against the Thalmor.

I just checked the mod and it seems it was a clumsy mistake on my end. To start the quest manually before the update, please type this console command: setstage frjointhalmor 0, then talk to Onmund.

Thank you; that worked to get the frjointhalmor quest started. The quest didn't autocomplete after the

mission in the Broken Rock cave finished

. Should it have done?

Side note: I've only just realised that Onm's idle chatter disappeared but only after the wedding. Before the wedding all was fine. I am using RDO but I thought that was meant to play nicely with Shezarrine. Maybe not so much? Combat chatter is still present but not idle chatter. I'm using the latest Beta07 release.

Thank you; that worked to get the frjointhalmor quest started. The quest didn't autocomplete after the

mission in the Broken Rock cave finished

. Should it have done?

Side note: I've only just realised that Onm's idle chatter disappeared but only after the wedding. Before the wedding all was fine. I am using RDO but I thought that was meant to play nicely with Shezarrine. Maybe not so much? Combat chatter is still present but not idle chatter. I'm using the latest Beta07 release.

Did you choose to join the Thalmor? If so, the quest will complete after the Thalmor approves you; if not, it completes itself as soon as you reject the offer.

There should be nothing that stops you from progressing with Onmund if you meet the requirements (relationship, quests).

Just FYI, you SHOULD be able to pursue a romance with him after: 1. Onmund finds himself closer to you, a lot, 2. You completed the first date, 3. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option that is obvious if you want to romance Onmund.

You SHOULD be able to start the side quest if: 1. Onmund agrees with you, a lot, 2. You completed An Eye For An Eye and chose the option mentioned above.

You can use these console commands to check if you meet the relationship prerequisite:

getglobalvalue fronmundacceptance

getglobalvalue fronmundromance

Please tell me what values you got and what's the farthest you've progressed with Onmund in your relationship, aside from the main quest.

Acceptance is 25, romance is 28

mission in the Broken Rock cave finished.

Should it have done?

Did you choose to join the Thalmor? If so, the quest will complete after the Thalmor approves you; if not, it completes itself as soon as you reject the offer.

I haven't been offered the choice yet whether or not to join the Thalmor so I will try speaking to Onm again or going to their HQ.

Thank you for answering questions so patiently.

mission in the Broken Rock cave finished.

Should it have done?

I haven't been offered the choice yet whether or not to join the Thalmor so I will try speaking to Onm again or going to their HQ.

About the idle banter disappearing after the wedding: I've started a (currently) semi-long discussion on the mod's Nexus site some time ago, about the same thing. Some people seem to have this bug, and the latest update did not help (it should have, but for me, it just killed the banter even before the wedding), even if it says it does. I don't think it is directly related to the second quest ( a quick glance in the CK shows all the idle lines, they just don't fire apparently - I don't see anything that should block them, but still...). I'm glad that it's not just me, because it means it's a "legit" bug and not a mistake on my end (btw, I don't use RDO, just AFT with the patch). I hope the cause/fix could be discovered soon. Still an awesome mod, but it would be perfect that way. :)

Edited by Novatha

He will talk to you about it after you leave the Broken Rock Cave. Which ending of the side quest did you choose?

I just started a new game to play this quest. I met Onmund at the college and talked to him but he didn't offer to join me. I went and did the under Saarthal quest solo and now I can't find him. Did I do something wrong? I am playing on an xbox if that matters. Thanks

I just started a new game to play this quest. I met Onmund at the college and talked to him but he didn't offer to join me. I went and did the under Saarthal quest solo and now I can't find him. Did I do something wrong? I am playing on an xbox if that matters. Thanks

Wait for a day.