Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How compatible is this to the mod "Summerset Isle" storywise?

I have never played it. Shezarrine writes the complete history, social structure and political system of the Aldmeri Dominion, titles of many officials in Alinor. I don't think there will be many incompatibilities, if it doesn't touch any of the Thalmor's background lore.

Edited by anbeegod

So, I just killed Ingvi and got teleported back to the College. After speaking to Onmund he won't talk to me (which I assume is normal) but I'm not really sure what to do next. He kept following me and I tried dismissing him but he just went about his standard routine. I'm probably missing something obvious but I figured I'd ask for help anyways.

This is normal.

Thanks. Any chance you can tell me what I should be waiting for? Fast traveled around and waited a few days and nothing is changing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having a... problem with the dating quest [?]. Onmund asked if I wanted to relax and have dinner and I answer with, "Are you trying to date me?" Sadly, it never progressed from there even when I enter Whiterun and try to talk to him.

Did I mess up somehow? Is there a way to go back via console commands?

Thank you!

I'm having the issue where Commander Lo'deri and Onmund are just standing there silently, not even facing each other and I'm trapped in a damn cutscene. Apologies for 'necroing' a several months old forum post (If this even counts?), but I've put up the issue elsewhere and waited. And literally no one could say that they'd had the same issue happening to them, so...I guess I'm just trapped in the cutscene, forever doomed to wait for Onmund and Lo'deri to actually start talking? Yup. Guess so.