Competition: Funniest MW Moment

Dark0ne

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there i was minding my own business and accidentally tried to sleep in one of the beds of a guard, well the one on duty reported my crime and started running around. seeing it was only five gold, and i didn't have any stolen items on myself i calmy walked up and paid the guard the measley 5 gold for choosing the wrong bed. apparently fines and compensation went a bit far that day, or maybe the gaurd was just a punk but as soon as i paid off the gold i was NAKED! i sat there. perplexed as all getout as to how this could have happened to an upstanding citizen. so here i was naked in Caldera naked from trying to sleep in someone's bed. I think it's a glitch since i bought all the stuff fair and square. guess the imperials have a fetish for Breton balls.

man. my funniest moment was when playing "Pete's" mod. quite the cheating mod, i must say, but heres the funny thing:

i was about to make a potion (feather and levitate) whith the calcinator and all them tools.

needless to say i didnt check the "quality" part of the box....

i made the potion and you know as well as i do that it doesnt say the strength of it in the potion creation menu. i checked it later on, and do you know what it said? levitate 41516 points for 56643 seconds

feather 41516 points for 56643 seconds

i was curious so i drank it.

that was in january. ive played it for HOURS since, but i havent gotten down yet.

needless to say, nor have i slept.

ive got about 17 level-ups to go through.

The funniest thing I can remember happened just after I left Seyda Neen for the first time.

Here I am, wandering around the swamps ripping up plants and terrorizing mudcrabs. All of a sudden I hear a bunch of screaming above me, and before I can move this ball of robes hurtles down and slams into the ground mere inches in front of me. I managed to rescue a book and some scrolls from the clutches of this former person (I assume, as there wasn't much left intact of him/her/it).

Still in a bit of shock over this event, I foolishly unrolled a scroll and read it out (something about Akivirian Flying - +1000 Acrobatics). Then, even more foolishly I tested it out by trying to jump up onto a boulder. That's was 2000 miles ago.

My poor little Breton self went hurtling up into the atmosphere (I think I even scraped my head on the smaller moon), and sailing over the continent. Trees, swamps, mountains, and towns blurred past openings in the clouds. Zones loaded left and right, every 2-3 seconds.

About the time I was whizzing over Caldera, I panicked. How was I gonna keep from ending up the next ball of robes? Frantically I tried to flair out my robes and cloak, but the wind just snapped them back, and nearly broke my arms in the process. No matter, seconds later I blazed down through the clouds, and smacked right into the side of a no so cushy boulder.

Praise Vivec, he took mercy on me (or maybe thought I would do it again for his amusement) and resurrected me, then pushed my back through time and place to that swamp. But, needless to say, I steered clear of that area, and haven't been back since.

Occasionally, when I see a shooting star in broad daylight, I think back and wonder if someone was recently at that swamp.

LOL - some great stuff there! :lol:

My funniest Morrowind moment - I may have mentioned this before on other forums :ph34r: - was when I was still a fairly low level character searching for that stupid dwemer puzzle box. Of course I'd missed the door to the bit where the box was, so I searched the entire lower levels. Twice.

On one level I met a Nord...as I said, my character was low level, and within 2 blows from that axe I was mincemeat. So I figured out a plan...brain over brawn.

To get to the hall with the nord you had to leap over a lava-filled chasm...so I leapt across using a rising force potion, sneaked up until I could see the nord then stuck out my tongue at him and yelled "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough :P :P :P ", turned round and ran like hell. I used one of the scrolls of Ikarian flight....so I sailed across the chasm and slammed into the wall on the far side. While I was sliding down the wall the Nord had followed me...and fallen into the chasm. I could hear him taking damage from the lava, but he kept yelling "you should have picked an easier opponent". Until the heat got to him eventually and he started yelling for his mum.

Funniest character encountered so far...the Orc who insists he's a Khajiit. Meow!

So I wake up one morning and head for my shower... no coffee yet, contacts not in my eye's and I'm groggier than I care to admit. Hanging in the shower I see a Greater Soul Gem... one of the purple ones. "Wow..." I think to myself... "what the h~ll's a greater soul gem doing in my shower... and do I have Soul Drinker on me??"

Turns out it was my wife's new, poofy, body-scrubber thing... Gawd but it looks JUST like a greater soul-gem, I swear...

I'm banned from posting now, aren't I??

So I wake up one morning and head for my shower... no coffee yet, contacts not in my eye's and I'm groggier than I care to admit. Hanging in the shower I see a Greater Soul Gem... one of the purple ones. "Wow..." I think to myself... "what the h~ll's a greater soul gem doing in my shower... and do I have Soul Drinker on me??"

Turns out it was my wife's new, poofy, body-scrubber thing... Gawd but it looks JUST like a greater soul-gem, I swear...

I'm banned from posting now, aren't I??

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you immediately attack rubber duckie to trap its little yellow soul?

OK...as for Morrowind/RL conflicts.... :lol:

After playing Morrowind for days I had to go out and buy food....Driving along I suddenly caught sight of some flying thing overhead out of the corner of my eye....and instinctively I ducked and wanted to grab a weapon... how did a bloody CLIFFRACER get here??? :ph34r:

Of course, it was a plane coming in to land at the nearby airport.... :lol:

Dark0ne, I miss the [rofl] smilie...- think there is definitely a need for this excellent smilie here..... :D