Well well...

kaymre

Well said thompsonar. The people who would be interested in hot issues would be looking on the forum in the first place I would think, so it's not like you'd get more attention to it that way. Edited by cynster

It's the man trying to hold you down. It's so obvious OP is the sole purpose that the thread was removed because the site saw him writing his post and deleted the entire thread before he could even post in it.

The Nexus is a conscious being with the powers of foresight.

However, the ultimate bottom line remains: Just because you couldn't post a comment doesn't necessarily mean you are personally being censured.

It's the man trying to hold you down. It's so obvious OP is the sole purpose that the thread was removed because the site saw him writing his post and deleted the entire thread before he could even post in it.

The Nexus is a conscious being with the powers of foresight.

I'm sending in the thought police.

VERY funny comments. I thought my first post was clear, but it looks like people here are more interested in ridicule and personal attacks. My post was simply meant to defend what that modder intended to say, because I shared his views. I never said anything about myself being censored.

Anyway now it looks like his mod is back online with the following notice:

Admin have allowed this mod to stay with conditions of course. Comments will be disabled.

If they wish for me to remove it immediately, i will comply with no questions asked.

To everyone who has PM me, thank you very much for your kind support, i may not be able to reply to everyone, but know that i appreciate it very much.

Anyway please go on, I would love to see you twist my words again. Have fun!

I'm also a forum moderator at the company I work for (Community and Customer Support Manager, to be exact), so take it from me: the mods here are a bit too trigger happy. But I guess they deal with people's creative content that's mainly downloaded by over-impulsive teens, so I don't take their decisions too personally.

I was going to post a comment on a mod (can't remember its name) made by Phyber to raise awareness of the direction in which Bethe$da and the rest of the gaming industry is pointing with MMOs... and when I press the submit button, *poof*, the mod and its thread are completely gone, zilch, nada.

There was no abusive language or fighting words, so that's clearly not the reason. Looks like you're not allowed to have an opinion over here unless it conforms to everyone else. NexusMods is not different from Beth's forums after all.

Just for the record, Bethesda aren't money-hogs. It's the fact that M$ is involved now that they need money.