Trump

TheMastersSon

The poison of politics and the inevitable blame-game. The virus was created and loosed upon the planet by China. Period! You can argue Trump's policies 'till the damn cows come home, the fact is, that he is not to blame for those deaths. I recall the political posturing by democrats after Trump instituted the travel ban on China....while democrats like Pelosi and DeBlasio were encouraging social mixing. Biden claiming xenophobia, ect. Remember the literally millions that were protesting and rioting after the nonsensical killing of George Floyd? Were they following CDC guidelines, were they wearing mask and practicing social distancing? Were they traveling form state to state?
I recall Trump bending over backwards to supply ventilators, to send hospital ships to NYC and LA, asking automotive companies to re-tool their assembly process to include ventilators, asking distilleries to produce hand sanitizer.

Hell, even Dr. Fuaci stated that Trump heeded CDC research and guidelines. Yet, the anti-Trumpers with their theories, after the fact quarterbacking and bias must point the finger!

Could Trump have done better, perhaps, but, we all have 20/20 hindsight, eh? The worst thing about this whole ordeal is the fact that it became political. Nothing is safe form the poison of politics in this nation any longer. IMO, until we find a remedy to political poison, we will remain divided as a nation.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have lost science.

Nah. Pseudo science shatters like cheap glass against the hard surface of proven fact- and there is no way to avoid that collision either. Now how many lives will be upended by such an event is another story. Render to Caesar what is Caesar's; and to logic your unquenchable thirst for truth. :dry:

Though once true, that is no longer the case. One must factor in the politics, the media and the $$$$ signs. Influence is the dominant factor now, not peer review, clinical testing, ect. They should attempt a controlled environment series of test on the media and politicians...problem is, how would you institute the controls, when they're in control? :)

I didn't vote for Trump, but it's tiresome just how irrational the media (and it's listeners) are about him. No one wants to hear grown people whine. Not me anyways. Besides, the sky isn't falling yet. He's definitely got character issues, but it doesn't help if you go overboard about him.

the question is who acts irrational. trump and his breitbart fans or the media. and it is not reduced to the national media it is the worldwide media phenomenon. they are all irrational you say ?

since trumps inauguration the media (except right wing papers, some voodoo doctors and some climate disbalance ignorants) write fake news and trumps alternative facts are spreaded as the truth.

it is the real america first trump news giving a s**t on what accredited scientists say. in my opinion there is no worldwide media and science change or fault since 2016 - it is without any doubt trump lying since day one as his strategy trying to discredit valuable information in favour of his own - easy to comprehend - breitbart influenced stuff. the really sad thing is that there seem to be many people in the u.s. who support or like this nazi like behaviour and attitude. and there is another big group of people who make some kind of profit since 2016 just ignoring the day by day lying nazi clown behavior. i do not understand why people praise trump for doing sometimes the right thing (and surely trump will always praise it like his wonderful two worldwars...).

is this the qualification a capable national leader needs to convince an intelligent voter ? at lest 40% of the u.s. voters - maybe even more - think that! this is the sad reality.

i must admit - at least his private tax deals seem to be great deals. it is a real wonder that a great deal maker like trump pays over years as much tax as a nurse. or is it (again and again and again...) just fake news as he says ? i say it is as most news at least no alternative fact - like the number of visitors during the inauguration. i'm sure we all know the truth - somehow. it is just trump who goes day by day overboard and probably some of his followers who even praise him for that - nothing less or more.

I didn't vote for Trump, but it's tiresome just how irrational the media (and it's listeners) are about him. No one wants to hear grown people whine. Not me anyways. Besides, the sky isn't falling yet. He's definitely got character issues, but it doesn't help if you go overboard about him.

the question is who acts irrational. trump and his breitbart fans or the media. and it is not reduced to the national media it is the worldwide media phenomenon. they are all irrational you say ?

since trumps inauguration the media (except right wing papers, some voodoo doctors and some climate disbalance ignorants) write fake news and trumps alternative facts are spreaded as the truth.

it is the real america first trump news giving a s**t an what accredited scientists say. in my opinion there is no worldwide media and science change or fault since 2016 - it is without any doubt trump lying since day one as his strategy trying to discredit valuable information in favour of his own - easy to comprehend - breitbart influenced stuff. the really sad thing is that there seem to be many people in the u.s. who support or like this nazi like behaviour and attitude. and there is another big group of people who make some kind of profit since 2016 just ignoring the day by day lying nazi clown behavior. i do not understand why people praise trump for doing sometimes the right thing (and surely trump will always praise it like his wonderful two worldwars...).

is this the qualification a capable national leader needs to convince an intelligent voter ? at lest 40% of the u.s. voters - maybe even more - think that! this is the sad reality.

i must admit - at least his private tax deals seem to be great deals. it is a real wonder that a great deal maker like trump pays over years as much tax as a nurse. or is it (again and again and again...) just fake news as he says ? i say it is as most news at least no alternative fact - like the number of visitors during the inauguration. i'm sure we all know the truth - somehow.

Or maybe, 40% or more... of the population really do NOT like what the dems are trying to stick us with.

Sure, given my druthers, I'druther have some other viable candidate, but, we don't have one, and I sure as shootin' ain't gonna vote for ANY democrat..... So, what's left? To me, in this instance, Trump is the SIGNIFICANTLY less-evil choice.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

less evil choice ? what are you talking about ?

i don't think in your categories of evil or not. in my opinion you already closed your mind. do you think showing intolerance and ignorance is the way to solve nationwide problems and to show respect ? in the end lock up or kill all minorities like in belarus?

you already admitted that trump acts as like a clown. ok, vote him but what is your point ?

both trump and biden are not evil. democrats and republicans are not evil. you may think and spread that democrats are more evil to explain yourself. but nobody forces you to do that. please don't tell me who is evil. the question is who is to some degree honest and straight and who is a permanent cheater and lyer. if you are sure you can trust trump more than biden for any reason vote him and be happy. he will lead you as brilliant as he did the last 4 years!

so nothing is hard to understand for me because i'm just not as ignorant as you making up my mind. pure ingorance seems to be more and more a common problem. you and many others are not exchanging arguments in favour of trump or his politics - you just try to tell me that all others are more evil. this kind of debate is somehow funny and sad at the same time while too many people die and get infected in the meantime. at least it is no serious debate if we talk about biden or trump are evil or who is more evil.

the right question currenty is: who is the clown and who could be taken serious at least to some degree.

if you notice that you need to be more and more ignorant to explain and defend your position you should think about if it is time make up your mind again.

less evil choice ? what are you talking about ?

i don't think in your categories of evil or not. in my opinion you already closed your mind. do you think showing intolerance and ignorance is the way to solve nationwide problems and to show respect ? in the end lock up or kill all minorities like in belarus?

you already admitted that trump acts as like a clown. ok, vote him but what is your point ?

both trump and biden are not evil. democrats and republicans are not evil. you may think and spread that democrats are more evil to explain yourself. but nobody forces you to do that. please don't tell me who is evil. the question is who is to some degree honest and straight and who is a permanent cheater and lyer. if you are sure you can trust trump more than biden for any reason vote him and be happy. he will lead you as brilliant as he did the last 4 years!

so nothing is hard to understand for me because i'm just not as ignorant as you making up my mind. pure ingorance seems to be more and more a common problem. you and many others are not exchanging arguments in favour of trump or his politics - you just try to tell me that all others are more evil. this kind of debate is somehow funny and sad at the same time while too many people die and get infected in the meantime. at least it is no serious debate if we talk about biden or trump are evil or who is more evil.

the right question currenty is: who is the clown and who could be taken serious at least to some degree.

if you notice that you need to be more and more ignorant to explain and defend your position you should think about if it is time make up your mind again.

You are completely missing what I am trying to say. Not sure if that is a language barrier thing, or if you are purposely being obtuse. Perhaps you are simply not familiar with american idioms? Maybe this will help.

So, one more time, with feeling.

I will NOT vote for ANY dem, because I do not care for the platform they are running on. They have several positions that I VEHEMENTLY disagree with. My 1st and 2nd amendment rights being right at the top of the list. Their "green new deal" being another one, advocating for reparations for slavery being another. The whole 'defund the police' movement. Etc, etc, etc......

The republicans, on the other hand, SUPPORT my 1st and 2nd amendment rights, do NOT want to trash the economy, in what will turn out to be a futile effort to 'stop climate change', (which simply is impossible, the climate IS going to change, end of story.) and the efforts they have in mind won't make any significant difference AT ALL. (the dems)

ah , yes, the censor free QANON voodoo spreaders now on nexusmods. i really missed that! thank you for showing all people this kind of "censorfree" conspiracy information to make up their mind. why not posting some nazi or racist links as icecream on top ?

the quanon picture is not wrong but is says nothing and you see the truth if you compare images from 2009 and 2017 with each other:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html

to find the truth can be so simple but not for qanon because trump (one of his first proven lies as active president) and this platform is not interested in that.

now some remarkable points (spoken facts) from the debate last night:

1. even trump admitted that mankind is at least partly responsible for polution related changes of the climate while you and perraine still try to ignore or question that. seems he learned from the democrats. that is a fact!

2. trump never had a working plan to fight corona and he showed it. short term economy push counted more for him than saving life over month and it sadly it still does while also blocking economy in long term. that is a fact!

3. trump does not condemn right wing radicals while still directly or indirectly supporting racist positions. that is a fact!

4. trump still tries to question the system of postal voting which worked almost flawlessly for decades and all over the world while following autocratic strategies to undermine postal voting. instead he could make it even better. but he acts and destabilizes post for the opposite result! that is a fact!

only some fact proven samples...

p.s. @ perraine - thank you for disqualifying yourself publicly :smile:. as an ironic comment it would be kind of funny but i doubt your post was meant as ironic.

Lol, what's ironic is that every single one of your so called "facts" is demonstrably and provably false. Yet you still cling to them.

You are quite obviously beyond help, and I am truly saddened by the horrible life and world you must believe you that live in and how devastating it will be to see Trump in power for another 4 years. I wish I could somehow spare you that distress, but it seems to be totally self inflicted, and as the old saying goes "you can't help those who wont help themselves."

Be well xrayy, I hope the future gets better for you.