Trump

TheMastersSon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA. WOW HAHAHAHA

I really didn't think they existed people so far gone that logic is irrelevant.

congratulations Hack.

you have shown me they are indeed real

you are a unique and special person

may you always be protected in whatever safe space you call home.

Edited by ben1859

Congratulations HackWithTHeJacket, for confirming the "conservative" belief that so called "progressives" and left leaning people such as you, inevitably turn to insults and casting aspersions on others character when they have no argument against FACTS! :ermm:

You lack even the ability to "cuss someone out" without grammatical and spelling errors. It's quite amusing and only serves to make you seem even more ignorant. :laugh:

You would have just slightly more credibility when going into your aggrieved crying, put upon victim delusion if you hadn't seen fit to insult progressive's first.

You're very good at proving the assertion progressives have about conservatives, that being that you have these raging narcissistic delusions wherein you think that you are allowed to freely insult others, but any insults returned back to you are just monstrous.

You also continue to spout that you have facts while refusing to give even a single one, forgetting the actual definition of the word facts, and instead giving the game away that you treat right wing talking points as facts.

Now, if you are done crying, I asked for what, if anything, Ben "Jewish people who support Democrats are Jews In Name Only" Shapiro has said that you think is worthy of discussion. So far, two of you conservatives have failed to give any answers to that, instead just indulging in your victim complex.