Trump

TheMastersSon

Death penalty would be more appropriate for that old fascist pervert.

Wow ... Calling for the murder of another human being. Good to see that unity and tolerance they keep talking about.

I called for the execution of a psychopath, the only common point those individuals have with the human beings is their physical shape.

You know, there was this group of people, in the 1930's and 1940's, who justified the killing of millions of other people, by redefining what "human" is and claiming that those others didn't qualify, in their opinion, so it was okay to butcher them by the train car load.

You then have the newly sworn in El Presidente, who, among his first acts, decided to remove the bust of a leading politician who fought against those same murderers, and replace it with the bust of an avowed Totalitarian, and Authoritarian, who heroes and influences include both Hitler and Mao.

Kinda makes you think ...

And I don't believe either HeyYou or anyone else on these forums has ever claimed that they approve of murder.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... Calling for the murder of another human being. Good to see that unity and tolerance they keep talking about.

I called for the execution of a psychopath, the only common point those individuals have with the human beings is their physical shape.

You know, there was this group of people, in the 1930's and 1940's, who justified the killing of millions of other people, by redefining what "human" is and claiming that those others didn't qualify, in their opinion, so it was okay to butcher them by the train car load.

You then have the newly sworn in El Presidente, who, among his first acts, decided to remove the bust of a leading politician who fought against those same murderers, and replace it with the bust of an avowed Totalitarian, and Authoritarian, who heroes and influences include both Hitler and Mao.

And I don't believe either HeyYou or anyone else on these forums has ever claimed that they approve of murder.

The psychopaths are defined by the psychiatrists as extremely greedy for power, rejecting the least constraint, loving manipulation and ready to commit any crime as soon as it serves their unavowable interests and beyond help lost causes. In other words the psychopaths are naturally evil beings with a dictator's mentality.

Do you still want to continue your pathetic diversion? 12.gif

The psychopaths are defined by the psychiatrists as extremely greedy for power, rejecting the least constraint, loving manipulation and ready to commit any crime as soon as it serves their unavowable interests and beyond help lost causes. In other words the psychopaths are naturally evil beings with a dictator's mentality.

Oh, my yes :)

For one, you don't deny or refute the willingness of yourself or those whom you support, of dehumanizing others and condoning the murder of those who don't think as you want them to think.

You also don't deny the irrefutable and undeniable similarity between yourself, and those you support, to figures from the past with ... less than exemplary human rights records.

And finally, you describe perfectly the current El Presidente and his cartel on their already beginning war against freedom, individual rights, happiness and prosperity.

I would love to see where you got that definition from..... Everything I read doesn't really jibe with what you are trying to sell.

I offer death penalty against a naturally evil being who can't suffer any judicial fault and only needs the popular pressure to fall to be freed so I have a dictator's mentality? Alright clown! 12.gif

I perfectly know the way you right-wing/fascists think: when the convict is likely to be innocent all those who want the justice to have the power to assassinate him and turn the murder into a state institution are always right-wing/fascists but when the culprit can't suffer any judicial fault and only needs the popular pressure to vanish to be freed like the criminal cops or the slaver and public poisoner bosses who have always been strategic crime partners for the dictators those who want the justice to give it the most indecently lax penalty are the same right-wing/fascists of your kind.

I perfectly know your way of thinking you right-wing/fascists: the more the state needs someone to create a dictatorship the more that criminal deserves power and privileges. The less the state needs someone to make a coup d'état or a purge the more the justice should treat this person like cannon fodder.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

How quickly you turn to pejoratives, insults and combative rhetoric instead of actually addressing points. I believe it shows what sort of person you are, and what sort of people you align with.

I'm out.

I love the way you always try to have the last point when you are undeniably out of arguments. Who do you hope to fool this way clown? 12.gif

xrayy -> All these things confirm donald trumpet is a con artist who dreams to be dictator.

@aurelius - you forgot to place your (or any) argument for ... ?

and if you talk about moral arrogance you are far way to be right searching this in a trump debate because there is no moral you can talk about regarding trump. it simply never existed in the last four years.