⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Words Of Wisdom!

niphilim222

Yup! There's just one picture of a thousand words flashing in front of us every second as as we walk toward the light switch and turn down the lights to the room so as to enjoy a movie on a screen.

Darby O'Gill and The Little People was bound to get my attention once more before I forgot that time I saw it when I was very young. Now I want to see it from my present age and while mindful of adult wisdom to see if it really is a Family movie or just for children or childlike people between 9 and 100 years of age.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another knick knack shelf I glued to the wall came loose while I was on a Halloween Scavenger Hunt. The manual for installing them claimed they would hold up permanently and be able to hold a few pounds of weight. I had two Fallout 4 Bobble heads, The one with him holding a bottle cap and the other of him smiling with his arms crossed, a fallout 4 Nuka - Cola automobile air freshener, a celtic secret knot ring, and a ring from a place where they have real grizzly bears called Grizzly Encounters, both on the shelf too. Oh and a T-Rex whos tail comes off so it is a ink pen. When that shelf fell it knocked the PVC Diorama 12 inch tall adjustable figure of the Wanderer from Vault 101, with his hand held rifle. Hm? All that is missing him. I wonder if they've made a miniature of Dog meat to go with him yet?

No such thing as spirits? Hm? Seems kind of strange that a kit the glue is supposed to hold up knickknack shelves and last forever didn't.

A poltergeist maybe? Or just the old couple who live next door. Howling so much the vibrations caused the weakest part of my work to fall down? Howling because they haven't got much of a life at 80 years of age and don't play video games. They might be a happier couple if they did play video games.

Maybe they just can't stand not to have some kind of work after all those good years. They even do little tasks like babysit wienerschnitzel's dogs for a day.

They have a trailer house they could be towing around America, and living it up on their monthly retirement, but I think they spent it all on stuff that makes them think it will make them feel better; when it really is the cause for making them feel sickly.

Did you get your free flu shot yet? I spent my money on stuff for a halloween party.

Who cares if I'm the only living person at the party. I'll have fun remembering all the fun I had with friends while the yard glistens with spooky stuff.

I know there won't be any children coming to get candy. I can eat a little bit of the tasty treats each month until Next Halloween.

Another knick knack shelf I glued to the wall came loose while I was on a Halloween Scavenger Hunt. The manual for installing them claimed they would hold up permanently and be able to hold a few pounds of weight. I had two Fallout 4 Bobble heads, The one with him holding a bottle cap and the other of him smiling with his arms crossed, a fallout 4 Nuka - Cola automobile air freshener, a celtic secret knot ring, and a ring from a place where they have real grizzly bears called Grizzly Encounters, both on the shelf too. Oh and a T-Rex whos tail comes off so it is a ink pen. When that shelf fell it knocked the PVC Diorama 12 inch tall adjustable figure of the Wanderer from Vault 101, with his hand held rifle. Hm? All that is missing him. I wonder if they've made a miniature of Dog meat to go with him yet?

No such thing as spirits? Hm? Seems kind of strange that a kit the glue is supposed to hold up knickknack shelves and last forever didn't.

A poltergeist maybe? Or just the old couple who live next door. Howling so much the vibrations caused the weakest part of my work to fall down? Howling because they haven't got much of a life at 80 years of age and don't play video games. They might be a happier couple if they did play video games.

Maybe they just can't stand not to have some kind of work after all those good years. They even do little tasks like babysit wienerschnitzel's dogs for a day.

They have a trailer house they could be towing around America, and living it up on their monthly retirement, but I think they spent it all on stuff that makes them think it will make them feel better; when it really is the cause for making them feel sickly.

Did you get your free flu shot yet? I spent my money on stuff for a halloween party.

Who cares if I'm the only living person at the party. I'll have fun remembering all the fun I had with friends while the yard glistens with spooky stuff.

I know there won't be any children coming to get candy. I can eat a little bit of the tasty treats each month until Next Halloween.

Hmm ... Paga could your neighbors possibly have a son named Jon ...

https://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2020/10/02

OK ... I'll be the first to admit that this "getting older" gig does present some challenges.

Hmm ... Paga could your neighbors possibly have a son named Jon ...

https://www.gocomics.com/garfield/2020/10/02

OK ... I'll be the first to admit that this "getting older" gig does present some challenges.

I'm still waiting for the cartoon to load. While I was looking on at the page a little advert filled with nearly naked woman gave me a stiffy. And if that wasn't enough the little advert window was making it so I want to go out and chase women. Do you get the same kind of adverts when you're on pages like that? Or did word get around all the way to Garfield page advertisers through how I am?

It's either cold shower time, or time to go out and howl at the Moon until the cold air; or a wolfwoman rushes to my aid.

I can't believe it. I switched back to the Garfield page and the cartoons still aren't loaded. Melania Trump in a pose, titled something about her private room on Airforce One. That just gave me a little more hardener to my stiffy. It was in the advertisement pix page.

There's a full Wolf Moon out tonight! Just now a billion nerves all fired up at the same time.

I can't believe it. I switched back to the Garfield page and the cartoons still aren't loaded. Melania Trump in a pose, titled something about her private room on Airforce One. That just gave me a little more hardener to my stiffy. It was in the advertisement pix page.

There's a full Wolf Moon out tonight! Just now a billion nerves all fired up at the same time.

I need to switch browsers or something Paga ... mine must be broken, I get nothing but a Garfield comic. Now I'm feeling left out, ostracized and outcast.

But at least the sheets won't be stuck to me come morning!! Nothing worse than having the sheets follow you to the bathroom first thing in the AM.

I need to switch browsers or something Paga ... mine must be broken, I get nothing but a Garfield comic. Now I'm feeling left out, ostracized and outcast.

But at least the sheets won't be stuck to me come morning!! Nothing worse than having the sheets follow you to the bathroom first thing in the AM.

It's not your browser's fault. You've been psyched out!

Next time I hug someone I am going to convince them to let me pat them on the back of their ribcage and tell them to pat me like that too.

I suspect we will have a moment like when we were babies being patted on the back to aid our body so we burped after dining. An after the meal hugging and back patting seminar.

Such a relief.

Next time I hug someone I am going to convince them to let me pat them on the back of their ribcage and tell them to pat me like that too.

I suspect we will have a moment like when we were babies being patted on the back to aid our body so we burped after dining. An after the meal hugging and back patting seminar.

Such a relief.

LOL ... don't forget the best part Paga!

Where we tossed up a little on Mom's shoulder, so she could tell how full we were.

Such a relief.

LOL ... don't forget the best part Paga!

Where we tossed up a little on Mom's shoulder, so she could tell how full we were.

Ah! I am so glad you could put that in the view of light. Now if I recall, she handed the baby to me when I was five because I was big enough to hold my little sister. Then she put the towel bib on my shoulder and showed me how to hold her so I could have her burp her food up upon me instead. Hm?

Halloween evil smirk from Striker.

Memory of all smiles from Mom's attention as I got the knack though. That'll learn ya! :laugh: