Vanquisher of Bugs - Arthmoor

BigBizkit

In response to post #63246396. #63385666, #63534251, #63645241, #63706851 are all replies on the same post.

gettps wrote:

He does good work, but don't try to tell him there's a bug with his mod. Your comment will be shut down and deleted VERY fast.

eldiabs wrote: Absolutely not true. He's probably just tired of entitled kiddies who can't read descriptions or fail to report bugs properly.
pokara06 wrote: thats not true.. but its always easy to write 'it doesnt work'...
KhajiitiClaws wrote: Absolutely true. I received a formal warning for calling out this hypocrisy. If you see a BANNED icon under my name, you know why.
lifeINvacum wrote: Yes its TRUE..not to mention what kind of attitude some moders got to someone who is not a rest of a sheep to sing them only a prise.

Still no proofs from anyone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #63246396. #63385666, #63534251 are all replies on the same post.

gettps wrote:

He does good work, but don't try to tell him there's a bug with his mod. Your comment will be shut down and deleted VERY fast.

eldiabs wrote: Absolutely not true. He's probably just tired of entitled kiddies who can't read descriptions or fail to report bugs properly.

pokara06 wrote: thats not true.. but its always easy to write 'it doesnt work'...

Absolutely true. I received a formal warning for calling out this hypocrisy. If you see a BANNED icon under my name, you know why.

No, you received a formal warning because you have been unnecessarily rude to the author in the page and harassing to the author in PM.

Next time post something along the lines of "would you consider implementing that change as suggested by that user?" and nothing will happen.

What you wrote was totally uncalled for and had no purpose whatsoever other than showing how uneducated people like you can be.

edit: Nexus, you should enforce more strict rules. Formal warnings accomplish nothing.

I begin to lose count of how many jerks I have to block on a weekly basis.

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #63246396. #63385666, #63534251, #63645241, #63706851, #64094686 are all replies on the same post.

gettps wrote:

KhajiitiClaws wrote: Absolutely true. I received a formal warning for calling out this hypocrisy. If you see a BANNED icon under my name, you know why.
lifeINvacum wrote: Yes its TRUE..not to mention what kind of attitude some moders got to someone who is not a rest of a sheep to sing them only a prise.
ledzepiv wrote: Still no proofs from anyone.

Lies! leavened with rumor and conjecture!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

@jimmywalnut You realize how many people get blocked by mod authors for saying something in gross violation of Nexus Terms of Service, and then come onto a forum like this to make up some B.S. story about how they were blocked over nothing? How many downloads do Arthmoor's mods have, 30 or 40 million? Maybe 10 million unique downloads? And how many of those users have been blocked? What is it you did differently than the other 99.999% of us who manage to use his mods without getting banned or feeling the need to come onto a forum like this and complain about someone who gave you free content?

Edit: And 15 minutes after posting his love letter to Arthmoor, user deleted his username and closed his account. Going out with a bang:

https://www.nexusmods.com/users/39115125?tab=about+me

I've had my run in with Arthmoor, but it had nothing to do with USLEEP. It was about Bethesda. Leaving all details where they belong about that, all I will say is I did not like the encounter I had with him and wish it didn't come to that. Indeed his success does garner a degree of respect and it never feels good to argue with someone you respect. I have not gone back to Afkmods since.

As for USLEEP, I use the mod, as I have for all the unofficial patches since Oblivion, never had any complaints myself, however these mods attracts all of kinds of attitudes from mod users. So there's that.

Thanks Arthmoor. I wouldn't play Beth games without you. And I don't think I know of many, if any, that have shared or taught more folks than you have over the 11 years I have been here. I appreciate it more than I can say.

• 1 year later...
In response to post #63246396. #63385666, #63534251, #63645241, #63706851, #64094686, #64543161, #71045948 are all replies on the same post.

gettps wrote:

ledzepiv wrote: Still no proofs from anyone.
TheCoolCrushIceKilla wrote: Lies! leavened with rumor and conjecture!
User_39115125 wrote: Some random kid from his unofficial team blocked my access to USLEEP because I've said that there was no way of telling if J'zargo uncapped leveling was truly a bug or not (there's no official documentation over the matter), and saying that the class changes to some followers made by the Unofficial Patches displeased me (and were also not "bugs"). After I've reached him through PM over the matter (at that point I've thought that he did the blocking), he simply answered:
"You taking it to a PM seems to indicate that whichever one of my team members blocked you didn't go far enough. That's an error I have now corrected. Nobody attacked you. Your playstyle relies on bugs so all you got was a factual response indicating exactly that, and your response was to throw attitude at the project for no valid reason.

Self evaluate before shooting your mouth of to mod authors."

And moved on to block me from all of his mod pages. Guy is a piece of work... Relying on him is just a bad move, lucky me that I've taken a boycotting stance towards bethesda, so I'm unlikely to ever cross his "lordship" again. A Year ago I'd defend him, not believe he was like this, and I've used to be thankful towards his work, but after this episode he lost all my respect.

I reported a bug on Alternate Start, he said I was “obviously lying” after I said how the bug occurred, and when I refused to say I was lying and that it was a problem with Alternate Start he blocked me. Uncool. I even tried to apologize for being in a bad mood but he didn't accept it.  Edited by DEEJMASTER333