Hit or Miss

SnowFox35

Miss -- though it does sound yummy to try sometime.

The next person has stayed up too late on the Nexus forums or website before. 🥱

Miss.

I just wake up at random hours day or night and seek anyone else up at the hour.

The next person knows that real vikings did not have horns on their helmets.  (That's hollow wood for you.  And Arnold Swatazenners helmet worn in the movie Barbarian wasn't a nords or norse style.)

• Like 1

Miss. Interesting fact though.

The next person likes medieval things.

Hit

As long as she is delivering meds and is thinking outloud about doing the eival under the covers.  Just because it never gets further then me taking my pills and her checking to make sure I swallowwed them.  I still like to think I've got what women want.  After all; I am five hundred years old.  Then she says, you don't look a year over two hundred.

I'm still bad.

The next person likes movies about flying carpets and Genies.  (Not; "I dream of Genie", The Genie of the Lamp that Alladin rubs and it spits out a cloud of smoke and the genie appears.) 

Miss -- unless you count a slow and gradual change from blue in childhood to more hazel in adolescence.

The next person has a cat in their life. 😺

My woman has a cat.  I wouldn't call it a cat though.  And she always reminds me to be nice to her cat toy.  She says I better! 

The next person prefers a dinner date with friends instead of a dinner date sitting at the counter on a stool at the restaurant.

Miss

Where do you get a chocolatte bar that takes a week to eat?  Gimme!

The next person likes to eat the dessert before eating the main courses of their Supper.