We are being blamed

FlyIgnite

Yea, the NRA doesn't ever admit it was the GUN that killed people, instead NTA.tv is blaming the Noise Cancelling Headphones for being the cause of death in Florida.

Huh? Seriously?

NTA.tv host blaming the headphones.

Dana Loesch another NRA harridan that used to promote SUPERBEETS!!!! already said that so many died because of "Gun Free Zones" and that if everybody was armed, this wouldn't have happened.

With the NRA, it's always the victims fault, never the gun or the gun owner.

Apparently we're supposed to live in fear 24/7 and have "situational Awareness" at ALL TIMES.

https://www.mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2018/08/27/61314/nratv-stinchfield-20180827-headphones

Yea, the NRA doesn't ever admit it was the GUN that killed people, instead NTA.tv is blaming the Noise Cancelling Headphones for being the cause of death in Florida.

Huh? Seriously?

Dana Loesch another NRA harridan that used to promote SUPERBEETS!!!! already said that so many died because of "Gun Free Zones" and that if everybody was armed, this wouldn't have happened.

Apparently we're supposed to live in fear 24/7 and have "situational Awareness" at ALL TIMES.

https://www.mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2018/08/27/61314/nratv-stinchfield-20180827-headphones

Huh, well thats a thing.

Huh? Seriously?

I would point out that the gun won't do anything at all by itself. Left to its own devices, the only thing it will do is collect dust. Its the person HOLDING the gun that is responsible for what happens. Not the gun, not the headphones, not the idiots upbringing, and not society in general. I don't care about their mental issues, or if their daddy beat them every day. If you go out and shoot someone, then YOU are responsible, and should pay for your crime. No one else.

The NRA promotes GUN SAFETY. They always have. They are well aware that "Gun Free Zones" are actually mislabeled. The should really be called "Target Rich Environments in which no one will be shooting back." Or, haven't you noticed that almost EVERY SINGLE "mass shooting" has occurred in a.... wait for it........ Gun Free Zone? And what is the immediate response to any such event? Ban Guns. Right. So far, NOTHING the left has proposed to 'discourage' these incidents would make any difference whatsoever. At least the NRA has proposed reasonable ideas. After all, an ARMED society, is a POLITE society. (Robert Heinlein.)

Huh? Seriously?

I would point out that the gun won't do anything at all by itself. Left to its own devices, the only thing it will do is collect dust. Its the person HOLDING the gun that is responsible for what happens. Not the gun, not the headphones, not the idiots upbringing, and not society in general. I don't care about their mental issues, or if their daddy beat them every day. If you go out and shoot someone, then YOU are responsible, and should pay for your crime. No one else.

The NRA promotes GUN SAFETY. They always have. They are well aware that "Gun Free Zones" are actually mislabeled. The should really be called "Target Rich Environments in which no one will be shooting back." Or, haven't you noticed that almost EVERY SINGLE "mass shooting" has occurred in a.... wait for it........ Gun Free Zone? And what is the immediate response to any such event? Ban Guns. Right. So far, NOTHING the left has proposed to 'discourage' these incidents would make any difference whatsoever. At least the NRA has proposed reasonable ideas. After all, an ARMED society, is a POLITE society. (Robert Heinlein.)

Back in 1975 I went through a Gun Safety course with the NRA, now they're just shills who take Russian Money, and blame EVERYTHING else, except the GUN.

Oh boy, I see we're never going to agree on Guns, that's for sure.

You go after the Left for wanting to ban guns, and I go after the Right, for they're myopic and stupid "The answer is MOAR GUNS" in our schools, let's arm the teachers!, hey let's arm everybody!, let's make it like the Old Wild West again.

The Day the gun nuts and the NRA screamed "DON'T Take ARE [sic] GUns!!" after 26 first grade students were mowed down in cold blood, is the day half of the united states, and the NRA said that they care more about their stupid guns than the do, human life.

What the NRA preach now is sheer madness, I watched a few minutes of NRA.tv and it is nothing but fear mongering propaganda, they spew garbage that ISIS has been training in camps in the US for a long time, and it's only a 'matter of time'™ before they attack the Local Dairy Queen in East Bat-balls Montana.

But I'm out, I recently quit facebook to get away from arguing about politics and guns, and I'm not going to do it here.

Not a single mass-shooter has been an NRA member.

Why do you think Adam Lanza went to an elementary school to kill as many as he could? Was it because he hated teachers? Or little kids? Or was it because he KNEW FOR A FACT that no one there would be shooting back? Do you think he still would have done so, had he known there was a real possibility of armed resistance?

Who stops the mass shooters? That's right, people with guns. Either by shooting them, or, the shooter kills himself when other guys with guns show up.

Handguns are responsible for more deaths than ALL long guns. Long guns, to include so-called 'assault rifles' are responsible for around 3 (three) percent of gun deaths. The 'assault rifles' are tiny subset of that 3%. Most mass shootings are done with pistols, or shotguns.

Around 30,000 people are killed annually by firearms. More than half of those are suicides. (and more people kill themselves in various fashions, than are killed by firearms every year as well.)

Doctors kill anywhere from 250,000, to 450,000 people every year, depending on whose stats you look at. I don't hear anyone calling to ban doctors.

Abortion kills 100s of thousands every year...... Some folks consider that legal murder.

I have been around firearms all of my life. I have worked in law enforcement, and personally carried firearms on a daily basis. I have never seen a gun kill anyone. I HAVE seen people use guns to kill people. I have also seen people use guns to protect themselves, and others.

Basically, it is impractical to ban firearms in the US. Not only are there too many out there to collect, there is no method to do so. Not to mention that a pretty significant percentage of those gun owners, won't simply hand them over, because someone passed a law. Repeal the second amendment, and you will start the second civil war.