Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

In response to post #67020241. #67021001 is also a reply to the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Question - Will the original Fallout 4 be required in order to play Fallout 4 New Vegas whenever it releases? If so, that's fine since I have Fallout 4 alongside the Season Pass. Thanks.
kesw12 wrote: yes it will its a mod.......

Just making for sure. I have FO4 & the Season Pass so no issue with that regardless.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #67043901.

tjrna wrote: I cannot wait to see what this turns out as. I'm just worried about what Bethesda/Obsidian might do if they decide they don't want to allow it.

other gigantic mod projects like enderal haven't been shut down so I wouldn't think so, but this is sort of "stealing content" from new vegas instead of "creating new content", but... just putting it on another bethesda game?
at the very least, bethesda can benefit from this because I'm sure there's a number of people that own or have played new vegas but didn't want to play 4

In response to post #67043901. #67067226 is also a reply to the same post.

tjrna wrote: I cannot wait to see what this turns out as. I'm just worried about what Bethesda/Obsidian might do if they decide they don't want to allow it.
SSJRiou wrote: other gigantic mod projects like enderal haven't been shut down so I wouldn't think so, but this is sort of "stealing content" from new vegas instead of "creating new content", but... just putting it on another bethesda game?
at the very least, bethesda can benefit from this because I'm sure there's a number of people that own or have played new vegas but didn't want to play 4

Yeah, if they take away this. They won't really benefit from it, since I know a few New Vegas players would love this!

In response to post #67068946.

carpesangrea wrote: Will this have the Karma mechanic that was present in the original game? That was always something I felt was missing in FO4.

I, au contraire, never missed it, not even a bit. So i hope the won't put it. Let's see who will be the lucky one eh? ;) Edited by NicotineCaffeine

In response to post #67043901. #67067226, #67073916 are all replies on the same post.

SSJRiou wrote: other gigantic mod projects like enderal haven't been shut down so I wouldn't think so, but this is sort of "stealing content" from new vegas instead of "creating new content", but... just putting it on another bethesda game?
Sazie wrote: Yeah, if they take away this. They won't really benefit from it, since I know a few New Vegas players would love this!

And besides, it should be OBSIDIAN that could have something to say on the content, not bethesda.

In response to post #67019321. #67099251 is also a reply to the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Awesome! The Fallout equivalent of the Beyond Skyrim mod project. Here's to hoping the other Fallout games (FO, FO2, FO3) get the same treatment.
Schepeppa wrote: Fallout 3 is getting the same treatment, but I don't know about the first two games.

There's a mod for Fallout New Vagas that is reacreating Fallout 2, so far. (Way of the Chosen)
Alas, when i asked to the representative why not for FO4 he said that it was already so far that it wouldn't had much sense to report to fo4, and that his pc wasn't good enough for fo4 either (!) Edited by NicotineCaffeine