⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

In response to post #67068946. #67108151, #67132096, #67139406, #67150921 are all replies on the same post.

carpesangrea wrote: Will this have the Karma mechanic that was present in the original game? That was always something I felt was missing in FO4.
NicotineCaffeine wrote: I, au contraire, never missed it, not even a bit. So i hope the won't put it. Let's see who will be the lucky one eh? ;)
AzerDraco wrote: Let's satisfy both of you and make it an optional, just like "hardcore mode" was optional.
NicotineCaffeine wrote: That would be OK for me.
metalmouth7 wrote: All of the original core game systems from New Vegas, Karma included, will be present in F4NV. We actually show it briefly during one of our earlier gameplay teasers!

Karma and dharma. Ooooh...not. Two little pink invisible unicorns that tells you what is good and whatnot.
You gotta shoot'em in the head.
------------------------------------------------
The karma system is the worst system ever invented by man. Period.
I wholeheartedly hope NOT.
My point of view.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #67068946. #67108151, #67132096, #67139406, #67150921, #67157361 are all replies on the same post.

carpesangrea wrote: Will this have the Karma mechanic that was present in the original game? That was always something I felt was missing in FO4.
NicotineCaffeine wrote: I, au contraire, never missed it, not even a bit. So i hope the won't put it. Let's see who will be the lucky one eh? ;)
AzerDraco wrote: Let's satisfy both of you and make it an optional, just like "hardcore mode" was optional.
metalmouth7 wrote: All of the original core game systems from New Vegas, Karma included, will be present in F4NV. We actually show it briefly during one of our earlier gameplay teasers!

CivisRomanus wrote: Karma and dharma. Ooooh...not. Two little pink invisible unicorns that tells you what is good and whatnot.
My point of view.

Well, since the head of the modding team just said that it is going to be there (he's the one you replied to). You'll have to learn to live with it.

In response to post #67068946. #67108151, #67132096, #67139406, #67150921, #67157361, #67176921 are all replies on the same post.

CivisRomanus wrote: Karma and dharma. Ooooh...not. Two little pink invisible unicorns that tells you what is good and whatnot.
My point of view.
cew-smoke wrote: Well, since the head of the modding team just said that it is going to be there (he's the one you replied to). You'll have to learn to live with it.

"All of the original core game systems from New Vegas, Karma included, will be present in F4NV. We actually show it briefly during one of our earlier gameplay teasers!

"

This is fantastic news. Hype level 11 :)

In response to post #67019321. #67099251, #67108271 are all replies on the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Awesome! The Fallout equivalent of the Beyond Skyrim mod project. Here's to hoping the other Fallout games (FO, FO2, FO3) get the same treatment.
Schepeppa wrote: Fallout 3 is getting the same treatment, but I don't know about the first two games.
NicotineCaffeine wrote: There's a mod for Fallout New Vagas that is reacreating Fallout 2, so far. (Way of the Chosen)
Alas, when i asked to the representative why not for FO4 he said that it was already so far that it wouldn't had much sense to report to fo4, and that his pc wasn't good enough for fo4 either (!)

The Fallout 3 one was cancelled, something about violating the voice actors contracts.

In response to post #67019321. #67099251, #67108271, #67184786 are all replies on the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Awesome! The Fallout equivalent of the Beyond Skyrim mod project. Here's to hoping the other Fallout games (FO, FO2, FO3) get the same treatment.
Schepeppa wrote: Fallout 3 is getting the same treatment, but I don't know about the first two games.
NicotineCaffeine wrote: There's a mod for Fallout New Vagas that is reacreating Fallout 2, so far. (Way of the Chosen)
Alas, when i asked to the representative why not for FO4 he said that it was already so far that it wouldn't had much sense to report to fo4, and that his pc wasn't good enough for fo4 either (!)
lol500000 wrote: The Fallout 3 one was cancelled, something about violating the voice actors contracts.

No the latest news on that project is that it is back in business as they are making the voice files themselves. Edited by CodeNamed1

In response to post #67019321. #67099251, #67108271, #67184786, #67223221 are all replies on the same post.

lol500000 wrote: The Fallout 3 one was cancelled, something about violating the voice actors contracts.
CodeNamed1 wrote: No the latest news on that project is that it is back in business as they are making the voice files themselves.

Your wish be granted with another team working on recreating Fallout 2 > Project Arroyo is alive