⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Illusion of freedom

Mudran

I want to use my two headed quarter...... You can flip, I'll call it. :D

LOL ... gee, I wonder how this is going to turn out!

- Edit - So will you be going with "traditional" Emperor clothes or will you just rummage through the dresser and find something comfortable?

Jeans and a t-shirt. :) Comfort wins every time.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Edit - So will you be going with "traditional" Emperor clothes or will you just rummage through the dresser and find something comfortable?

Jeans and a t-shirt. :smile: Comfort wins every time.

Those are ranch hand cloths, and only time anyone runs around in their T-Shirt and Jeans is when... The Foreman is away, the ranch hands will play.

Paga's gonna' be disappointed in you Hey ... he had high expectations!!

- Edit - +1 :ninja: for Paga!!

Edited by Striker879

Paga's gonna' be disappointed in you Hey ... he had high expectations!!

- Edit - +1 :ninja: for Paga!!

I haven't finished the Espresso' I got, so I am only at Great for the moment. :teehee: Expectations will be High once I have finished the ES' Presso'. :laugh:

This is getting close to the story I need .... yes keep up the bickering people.

Well, we HAVE wandered pretty far off topic. (now theres an understatement if I have ever seen one.....) Not really unexpected though. I would actually be surprised if a topic DID stay on-topic....... It's the internet after all. :)

I worked on a farm one summer..... Does that count? Never really worked on something I would consider a 'ranch'...... (unless it had dressing on it.....)

I have cool t-shirts though, various colors, most with some variety of predator silk-screened onto it. And then the plain jane ones (with a pocket) that I wear under my work shirts. :)

Thats pretty good HeyYou. But I got ya one better ... I made a silk screen of Eddie from Iron Maiden.

And screened 50ish shirts with it as a highschool graphics student , that was showing juniorhigh students about graphic arts one day.

Freedom is a illusion sold for a price by TPTB. And they can remove it from you at any moment, as the COVID-19 pandemic had show.

Yeah, I think I pointed that out pretty early in the thread. You get the freedoms your government is willing to give you, and you keep them only so long as they are willing to let you.

Freedom is a illusion sold for a price by TPTB. And they can remove it from you at any moment, as the COVID-19 pandemic had show.

Yeah, I think I pointed that out pretty early in the thread. You get the freedoms your government is willing to give you, and you keep them only so long as they are willing to let you.

Don't mind HeyYou. The idea of being the last poster to post what HeyYou and many others have been doing. Why we don't see HeyYou and many others posting in the thread The Last Poster Wins is beyond me. Like HeyYou wrote. He thinks he made something PRETTY (easy on the eyes) and clear (blank stare). So who are we to post so our followers see what we've learned from people like HeyYou?

Are we now a bunch of little specks in Cyberspace?

Do we have a rite to post what someone we revered Highly for their written words?

Are we now on our own living in No Mans Sky on a lonely Cyber Planet in Cyberspace supposed to do with the knowledge we find that others share and we agree with them?

Well, I think highly of many people posting here. I don't regret having repeated their words so that anyone who missed the wise words because they don't follow HeyYou, Mktavish, Stryker879, or you Wolfstorm. Now a few people who see our posts who didn't follow any of the previous posters because they are our friends will have a chance to form an opinion on this threads topic.

Take a moment to pause in your travels and take in the scenery.

I hope all of you have a better day!

In my journeys seeking work around the lower 48 U. S. of A. States I met a person from Switzerland. We reached the end of our conversation, I said Goodbye. She said to me what I prefer to say to all I speak with now.

That is to mean if we meet again, :happy: then, Until we meet again.

Enjoy! :happy: