Vortex 1.0 Release

BigBizkit

In response to post #72192188.

gerfoe wrote: I still don't understand how to use vortex...

For those new to Vortex, there's abundant instructional material (videos and knowledge base articles) that can be accessed from the Vortex dashboard. Also, there's help available on the Vortex Support Forum (see link at end of the Vortex news release above).

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am seriously not ok with this. NMM a mess? then what the hell do you call the hot garbage that is vortex? You assholes forced the api out of availability for NMM, a mod organizer which, until today, I had NEVER had any issues with! In so doing! you twats trashed a mod setup that I have had for 5+ years! 5+ years of painstaking fine tuning for my twitch channel! Now I have to sit here for the next several days! fighting with trash vortex! Just so I can go back to my f*#@ing job! One thing is for certain, never again will I endorse ANYTHING made by nexus devs. You screwed me over, betrayed my trust, and made me lose a good chunk of my livelihood in the process -_-

In response to post #72201748.

YulexHaruka wrote: Ok I am seriously not ok with this. NMM a mess? then what the hell do you call the hot garbage that is vortex? You assholes forced the api out of availability for NMM, a mod organizer which, until today, I had NEVER had any issues with! In so doing! you twats trashed a mod setup that I have had for 5+ years! 5+ years of painstaking fine tuning for my twitch channel! Now I have to sit here for the next several days! fighting with trash vortex! Just so I can go back to my f*#@ing job! One thing is for certain, never again will I endorse ANYTHING made by nexus devs. You screwed me over, betrayed my trust, and made me lose a good chunk of my livelihood in the process -_-

Deary me. I'm not sure which is worse - your potty mouth, or your inability to read instructions. Edited by Dark0ne

In response to post #72201748. #72201883 is also a reply to the same post.

YulexHaruka wrote: Ok I am seriously not ok with this. NMM a mess? then what the hell do you call the hot garbage that is vortex? You assholes forced the api out of availability for NMM, a mod organizer which, until today, I had NEVER had any issues with! In so doing! you twats trashed a mod setup that I have had for 5+ years! 5+ years of painstaking fine tuning for my twitch channel! Now I have to sit here for the next several days! fighting with trash vortex! Just so I can go back to my f*#@ing job! One thing is for certain, never again will I endorse ANYTHING made by nexus devs. You screwed me over, betrayed my trust, and made me lose a good chunk of my livelihood in the process -_-
Dark0ne wrote: Deary me. I'm not sure which is worse - your potty mouth, or your inability to read instructions.

I can read instructions ^_^ Question is why are you forcing us to use a mod organizer we want no part of? -_-

In response to post #72201748. #72201883, #72202448 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: Deary me. I'm not sure which is worse - your potty mouth, or your inability to read instructions.
YulexHaruka wrote: I can read instructions ^_^ Question is why are you forcing us to use a mod organizer we want no part of? -_-

no comment? of course not smh.

In response to post #72201748. #72201883, #72202448, #72202563 are all replies on the same post.

YulexHaruka wrote: I can read instructions ^_^ Question is why are you forcing us to use a mod organizer we want no part of? -_-
YulexHaruka wrote: no comment? of course not smh.

If you had read, you would know we haven't forced anything on anyone, you simply need to update your NMM to the latest community version. "Smh" indeed.

In response to post #72201748. #72201883, #72202448, #72202563, #72202773 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: If you had read, you would know we haven't forced anything on anyone, you simply need to update your NMM to the latest community version. "Smh" indeed.

Like I said, I did read, however, nexus has broke NMM somehow and continues to reject API tokens. ^_^' You say one thing, but the actions taken say another.

In response to post #72201748. #72201883, #72202448, #72202563, #72202773, #72203258 are all replies on the same post.

YulexHaruka wrote: Ok I am seriously not ok with this. NMM a mess? then what the hell do you call the hot garbage that is vortex? You assholes forced the api out of availability for NMM, a mod organizer which, until today, I had NEVER had any issues with! In so doing! you twats trashed a mod setup that I have had for 5+ years! 5+ years of painstaking fine tuning for my twitch channel! Now I have to sit here for the next several days! fighting with trash vortex! Just so I can go back to my f***ing job! One thing is for certain, never again will I endorse ANYTHING made by nexus devs. You screwed me over, betrayed my trust, and made me lose a good chunk of my livelihood in the process -_-
Dark0ne wrote: If you had read, you would know we haven't forced anything on anyone, you simply need to update your NMM to the latest community version. "Smh" indeed.
YulexHaruka wrote: Like I said, I did read, however, nexus has broke NMM somehow and continues to reject API tokens. ^_^' You say one thing, but the actions taken say another.

You should probably specifcally mention that you got the community edition, that one on github, or else they will think that you are using the last official Nexus release, because plenty, plenty of people seem to miss that.
I have doubts they will help directly if that's the case, as they are no longer supporting NMM, and have passed it off to the community to handle.
If they do help, it will be by assisting the current NMM development community in fixing whatever issue is causing the community edition to not handle the API in cases like yours.

EDIT: And I should read closer myself, as the above statement does kind of imply that that's what you did.
Overall, the above was poorly thought-out way to say "Either you don't have a community version, or your issue might be with the community version (at most, there might actually be an issue with the site's API, which the staff doesn't know about)
It seems more likely a bug than malicious action.

Edited by DSPiron

In response to post #72201748. #72201883, #72202448, #72202563, #72202773, #72203258, #72203613 are all replies on the same post.

YulexHaruka wrote: Like I said, I did read, however, nexus has broke NMM somehow and continues to reject API tokens. ^_^' You say one thing, but the actions taken say another.
DSPiron wrote:
In response to post #72201748. #72201883, #72202448, #72202563, #72202773, #72203258 are all replies on the same post.

YulexHaruka wrote: Ok I am seriously not ok with this. NMM a mess? then what the hell do you call the hot garbage that is vortex? You assholes forced the api out of availability for NMM, a mod organizer which, until today, I had NEVER had any issues with! In so doing! you twats trashed a mod setup that I have had for 5+ years! 5+ years of painstaking fine tuning for my twitch channel! Now I have to sit here for the next several days! fighting with trash vortex! Just so I can go back to my f***ing job! One thing is for certain, never again will I endorse ANYTHING made by nexus devs. You screwed me over, betrayed my trust, and made me lose a good chunk of my livelihood in the process -_-

You should probably specifcally mention that you got the community edition, that one on github, or else they will think that you are using the last official Nexus release, because plenty, plenty of people seem to miss that.
I have doubts they will help directly if that's the case, as they are no longer supporting NMM, and have passed it off to the community to handle.
If they do help, it will be by assisting the current NMM development community in fixing whatever issue is causing the community edition to not handle the API in cases like yours.

EDIT: And I should read closer myself, as the above statement does kind of imply that that's what you did.
Overall, the above was poorly thought-out way to say "Either you don't have a community version, or your issue might be with the community version (at most, there might actually be an issue with the site's API, which the staff doesn't know about)
It seems more likely a bug than malicious action.

Nexusmods has not broken NMM. In fact, Nexusmods ceased support for NMM several years ago, a fact that has not been hidden under a bushel. As DSPiron has pointed out, NMM is now independently maintained and developed on GitHub. If there's a complaint about the API, it should be with the NMM GitHub folk and not with Nexusmods. Edited by Augusta Calidia