Borderlands 2

Thor.

I'm pretty OP right now, taking out level 25 loaders while being around lv23. Make sure to get a shield that doesn't have slow recharge delay and up your shield skills through the badass tokens you get. If you keep doing that your shield would instantly recharge after taking damage.

Doing a solo run fro the first time, so far making good progress. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

i think most anyone who played the game gets OP pretty fast. only takes 1 or 2 good weapons to become OP plus the more you upgrade your Skills, your designed to be OP. ive already found weapons that outclass my OP purple weapons lol.

i have like 3 points into shield skills. i think 3ish into Capacity. i only get them when i cant get other stuff i want. Gun Damage is the best one. i also get crit hits and stuff and melee to help my assassin out.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, all I have to do to win is deploy my Sabre-locked N loaded as she is, she just rips enemies apart, even bosses and easily has me beat for damage.

I got several new guns today, severeal really, really good new guns.

I make heavy use of sniper rifles, so I like to have several in my bank so I can always have a good one, calibrated to the target at hand, with that in mind, today was christmas for that playstyle. It started off with a Jacobs, my favorite brand for sniper rifles. I got an orange Siah-Siah Skullmasher off Son Of Mothrakk-it's a beautiful thing, ebony furniture, gold trim and mechanism, semi-automatic with a decent 10 round magazine. It's unique trait is instead of firing a single sniper shell, it fires a very narrow cone of buckshot. The damage of this attack is simply explosive-you can blow smaller guys apart in a single shot. Unlike previous skullmashers however, this one is also brutally accurate out to ranges even an ordinary B1 sniper would struggle with. It's buckshot cone is extremely narrow and doesn't meaningfully diverge over distance, so you can swing it around like a big hunting iron. Absolutely perfect for hunting Stalkers and other small or evase targets due to the cone effect.

The second was another Jacobs, this one a more conventional rifle, albeit with almost perfect stats-a huge damage bonus and an even bigger crit bonus, on top of the normal sniper crit bonus. It's a fearsome thing, and great for sniping the unsuspecting. The third is a Maliwan with acid damage and great stats, purple like the second gun, I've been using it to hunt robots, something it's frightfully good at. Number four may well be my favourite however, if just for the truly epic name. The WAKA-DUUUURP! is a Torgue missile launcher capable of ludicrous damage-it just makes stuff vanish, in a huge area too. 4700 per shot but I've seen numbers in the high 6K region, it's also just beautiful, with chrome silver paint, the curvey lines of a '50 American car, and a small red stripe, and a broad checker stripe, on it's collosal muzzle. WAKADUUUURP!!!

I have 2 weapons that I rely on. I'm not one to remember names though, simply brands and damage output numbers.

Anyway, the 2 weapons are a Purple grade Hyperion E-Tech sniper rifle (with the stunning red, gold and black style), with a pretty hefty 1420 damage, firing semi auto with a 6 round magazine, backed up by a Blue grade Torgue rocket launcher with an absolutely devastating 4960x3 damage +Explosive.

My extra weapons i always have on hand are all the available Moxxi weapons. That's the Good Touch and Bad Touch SMG's, an Assault rifle firing a flaming mortar type round that I got for beating wave 5 in Fink's Slaughterhouse, and Miss Moxxi's Rocket Launcher. They are more for the (forgive me for using this word) swag factor, for lack of a better word. They aren't excellent for damage, but dear GOD to they look nice.

i got another shotgun that does explosive damage. i forget how many pellets it has (16 i think) but one shot at point black kills most enemies. even from a distance it only takes a few pellets for a single shot to kill the standard enemy. plus they do AoE damage. for badass enemies, the shotgun in combo with my Ult usually does enough damage to one hit. or i can mark the enemy first, then Ult for even more damage. the gun gets 3 shots before reload, so basically nothing survives from one clip.

Use corrode SMG for most loaders myself now, and a really pimp corrode sniper rifle I found with 24 clip good damage and AR ROF for Badass Loaders, got use it sparingly since it will go through all your sniper ammo VERY quick, but chews them up in a split second.

Don't forget rocket launchers for those rocket projectile "yellow" drones, what ever they are called???, the badass kind. I can take out one with a single clip. Edited by Thor.

Anyone else notice how Vladof guns are usually top tier? Mostly the Pistols, Snipers, and sometimes Assault rifles. I found a sniper that rivals as much damage per hit as any Jakobs, has 5.8 fire rate, 26 round magazine, 97 acc, super stable automatic zoom fire. It has 3 barrels sorta like a gatling gun. You can use it basically like an assault rifle and fire from the hip. I got 2 of those for my Gunzerker, one of them does slag damage, the other does normal. Gunzerk with both of them and I can mow down anything. Also the Vladof automatic pistols are pretty crazy. Found one that does high damage, 11.5 fire rate, 55 round mag, 89 acc, 2.2 reload time. The level 26 one I found is 520 damage, which is higher damage per hit than any SMG or Assault rifle I've seen up to that point, and also faster rate of fire. Found a similar one that is 460 damage, and fire element.