Borderlands 2

Thor.

I found the ending boss to be yet just another Skagzilla, i mean it was almost funny how easy it was to kill it, you didn't even have to be in the same area, all you had to do was shoot it from a distance. What a joke, skagzilla's mom lol..

A challenge they said it would be, lol not a challenge at all.

Easiest boss of all time.

i was hoping for something like "Crawremax"

Kind of funny actually shooting jack from a distance, i was laughing my pants off actuallyhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the ending boss to be yet just another Skagzilla, i mean it was almost funny how easy it was to kill it, you didn't even have to be in the same area, all you had to do was shoot it from a distance. What a joke, skagzilla's mom lol..

A challenge they said it would be, lol not a challenge at all.

Easiest boss of all time.

i was hoping for something like Crawremax

Kind of funny actually shooting jack from a distance, i was laughing my pants off actually

Try fighting Terramorphous. Not ridiculously hard unless you're on TVH mode, but not by any means a pushover. Always over-levelled too, I'm at the cap, and hes still 2 ranks higher.

As for Jack, try letting Lillith kill him. Some nice dialogue.

Its not that much of a ending really, more of a wait there is more vaults. I can see one big epic borderlands 3 in the near future, maybe in the next gen console. I almost felt like giving out the ending because it was a bad ending, more like as bad as the first one because how easy it was, and the fact jack was not much of a challenge.

Spoiler for if Hoof see's this http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

im not gunna lie, except for some of the extreme bosses like crawmerax, i never expect borderlands to pose much of a challenge. unless your using under powered weapons, the game is pretty easy.

They did however remove one key feature to finding matches and real time gameplay with random players, the match making is ok, but the list of users is missing which made jumping into aanother persons game easier to tell if he wants someone in game, if you were in game online, that was a good indication you needed help Edited by Thor.

Difficulty depends on class IMO, as a Commando I've had some hard run-ins with creatures I just can't toast at my level. It's a strong class, but it also feels very underpowered during the 20s.

in think ease has to do with weapons. im playing an assassin, and i havent had a hard time yet, and my special is no where near as good as the commandos when it comes to killing enemies. mine is only good vs 1 enemy and to a lesser extent groups of enemies once i upgraded it with the shock ability.