Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read, All of The posts. Apologist in Chief? which is an accumulative pack of all the weakness shown to us by our past President's.

What if two people here, just two, were given to keep up the debate, and all the rest of us make note and judge them at a given time to end it. The two must complete the Debate with a final page of their words showing us in there conclusion why, or why not.

No crossing the fences and defending a why from one and/or the why not from the same. MrJoseCuervo must show in conclusion why not. And HeyYou must also show in his conclusion Why!

Like a couple of lawyers giving the Jury a speech to sway the Jury to their clients status. The defender trying to conclude the innocents, and the prosecutor attempting to sway the jury to a Guilty verdict.

Who is in favor of seeing MrJoseCuervo the thread owner; and HeyYou both giving us their page of conclusion to try and convince us to vote for, or vote against; if, you know who is the candidate next year??

Vengeance suggests someone was wronged. How did Obama wrong America?

You are asking me like I was one of those who voted for or against something. Those on the right expected the republicans to stand in the way of what President Obama was trying to do. As for my understanding of President Obama, he didn't go far enough with much of what he was trying to do. It is to them that we owe the present situation, because a lot of what President Trump was saying, particularly against the establishment Republicans was what they wanted to say to them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. President Trump was a protest vote against what the right called wishy washy republicans in office.Just look at who he targeted outside of those he was running against. The first person that cokmes to mind was Senator Mc Cane. For a long time much of the right called him a RINO, because of his stances on things. He was just as much red meat as the Republican darling brother of George Bush.

You are asking me like I was one of those who voted for or against something. Those on the right expected the republicans to stand in the way of what President Obama was trying to do. As for my understanding of President Obama, he didn't go far enough with much of what he was trying to do. It is to them that we owe the present situation, because a lot of what President Trump was saying, particularly against the establishment Republicans was what they wanted to say to them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. President Trump was a protest vote against what the right called wishy washy republicans in office.Just look at who he targeted outside of those he was running against. The first person that cokmes to mind was Senator Mc Cane. For a long time much of the right called him a RINO, because of his stances on things. He was just as much red meat as the Republican darling brother of George Bush.

That is a fantasy. Democrats and Independents who didn't vote, voted for a third candidate or voted for Trump are what got him into office. Wisconsin? Michigan? Pennsylvania flipped the script. Republicans hiding in the shadows didn't hand Trump the presidency, Obama voters had to pull the lever for this man to do that. And they did en mass.

This is what Democrats by and large do not understand or wish to address. Populism has united many Americans. Sure there is a noisy group of boot lickers who are easily swayed by Neo-Cons to demand business as usual..But truly, most sane people see the corruption and desperately wanted a wrecking ball. And that's what Trump is. He has destroyed 2 political dynasties, the careers of many Neo-Cons (John Bolton being the latest), the legacy of 3 by and large worthless Presidents and has help bring Globalism to a screeching halt....and this is only his first term!

That is a fantasy. Democrats and Independents who didn't vote, voted for a third candidate or voted for Trump are what got him into office. Wisconsin? Michigan? Pennsylvania flipped the script. Republicans hiding in the shadows didn't hand Trump the presidency, Obama voters had to pull the lever for this man to do that. And they did en mass.

This is what Democrats by and large do not understand or wish to address. Populism has united many Americans. Sure there is a noisy group of boot lickers who are easily swayed by Neo-Cons to demand business as usual..But truly, most sane people see the corruption and desperately wanted a wrecking ball. And that's what Trump is. He has destroyed 2 political dynasties, the careers of many Neo-Cons (John Bolton being the latest), the legacy of 3 by and large worthless Presidents and has help bring Globalism to a screeching halt....and this is only his first term!

I think you are pulling out of my posts something that I did not put into them. I said nothing about Democratic voters. I focused on Republican voters and their attitudes for putting President Trump into office.

I don't think that President Trump has destroyed anything other than civility. I think the two parties have pretty much destroyed themselves because of the demagoguery and lack of sincerity.

They are emptily shells of what they should be. Scared into inaction by the fear of making those hard decisions they were placed in office to make. They know if they upset enough people they might just loose that coshy little seat in government and have to get a real job they actually have to produce something other than hot air.

The people who put Trump in office were middle aged adults that had never voted in their lives or who had given up voting "because they all are crooks". Things are at a point were they realized ignoring politics was going to lead to the destruction of their standard of living. Also people that never will vote GOP sat out the presidential for the same reasons as the others that voted GOP for the first time or had returned. The fact that the GOP did a face plant during the midterms is proof that people voted for Trump instead of voting for the GOP.