Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

So how do you feel about the dems trying to change the supreme court? You can bet they want to fill those additional seats with jurists that subscribe to the same views they do. Isn't that, in and of itself, a subversion of the separation of powers?

You seem to be ignoring the fact that McConnell STOLE a SCOTUS seat from Obama, as well as hundreds of federal judge seats as well, which McConnell is fast tracking the most insane, hardcore fascists, authoritarian Right-wing judges, but that's "OK" with you, as long as we end up with a full blown oligarchy, you're fine with it.

Funny how to you, only the Dems are the "Bad Guys" while anything the republicans do, is "OK"

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do you feel about the dems trying to change the supreme court? You can bet they want to fill those additional seats with jurists that subscribe to the same views they do. Isn't that, in and of itself, a subversion of the separation of powers?

You seem to be ignoring the fact that McConnell STOLE a SCOTUS seat from Obama, as well as hundreds of federal judge seats as well, which McConnell is fast tracking the most insane, hardcore fascists, authoritarian Right-wing judges, but that's "OK" with you, as long as we end up with a full blown oligarchy, you're fine with it.

Funny how to you, only the Dems are the "Bad Guys" while anything the republicans do, is "OK"

The republicans do a lot of stuff I don't agree with as well. It's simply a choice between the lesser of two evils. At this point, the republicans fall in to that category. (I voted for Obama, twice. I couldn't stomach Hilary though.....)

First off I don't have a vote since I'm not an American, but if I did have a vote, I think I would be more likely to vote for Trump now that the Dems are moving forward with impeachment. The more it appears Trump is under attack from the deep state, the more sympathetic I am toward him.

The Dems should focus on trying to win an election by choosing a leader who gives them their best chance of winning, and by putting forward a platform with good ideas people might actually want to vote for, rather than trying to cheat their way in by disqualifying their opponent. Just my opinion.

First off I don't have a vote since I'm not an American, but if I did have a vote, I think I would be more likely to vote for Trump now that the Dems are moving forward with impeachment. The more it appears Trump is under attack from the deep state, the more sympathetic I am toward him.

The Dems should focus on trying to win an election by choosing a leader who gives them their best chance of winning, and by putting forward a platform with good ideas people might actually want to vote for, rather than trying to cheat their way in by disqualifying their opponent. Just my opinion.

I agree. But, so far, looking at the dem field, and the programs/platforms they are promoting, I don't see ANYONE there that I would be willing to vote for.

And campaigning on issues that are important to americans as a whole? I haven't see anything resembling that in a couple decades. Seems more popular to try to win by vilifying your opponent, even if you have to manufacture 'evidence'. Bi-partisan cooperation seems to be well and truly dead. It was happening before Obama, but, when he was actually elected, it became more important to make sure the others guys didn't do anything to make them look good, than it was to help the country as a whole. And that has only gotten worse. Our government is broken, and I don't see it getting fixed any time soon. Certainly not by something as easy as an election. Or impeachment.....

I agree. But, so far, looking at the dem field, and the programs/platforms they are promoting, I don't see ANYONE there that I would be willing to vote for.

I kind of like Tulsi Gabbard. Not saying I would vote for her, but I would like to hear more from her, maybe 2028? She'll be 46 then.

I kind of like Tulsi Gabbard. Not saying I would vote for her, but I would like to hear more from her, maybe 2028? She'll be 46 then.

Nope. Just another gun grabber. I like my 2nd amendment rights, and am not willing to give them up.

Nope. Just another gun grabber. I like my 2nd amendment rights, and am not willing to give them up.

I can't relate to that at all. Different culture.

It's more about the government taking away rights, than about guns. If we permit our government to deprive us of one set of rights, what is to stop them from doing the same to other rights? Folks in New York tried to make speaking out against Global Warming a felony....... More recently, they are attempting to make using the term "illegal alien" a crime as well. (punishable by a fine of up to 250,000 bucks......) Both of which are in direct violation of our first amendment rights. There is a precedent I would rather not see set.

It's more about the government taking away rights, than about guns. If we permit our government to deprive us of one set of rights, what is to stop them from doing the same to other rights? Folks in New York tried to make speaking out against Global Warming a felony....... More recently, they are attempting to make using the term "illegal alien" a crime as well. (punishable by a fine of up to 250,000 bucks......) Both of which are in direct violation of our first amendment rights. There is a precedent I would rather not see set.

I think the left is definitely engaging in social engineering. But couldn't you say ... it's about time they caught up , now days surpassed ... the old social engineering.

Frankly I don't think most people can handle what social media has done to the world and peoples awareness of each other. It's simple math that it's going to have collateral damage as we traverse time and space. And that collateral damage ... is simply less people.

The left doesn't know much more than the right. They are still basically the same with faculties wise. The difference is just which side of the direction they are on.

And liberal/progressive is almost always leading/pulling conservative/regressive in the direction society as a boat is traveling.

But rest assured ... the boat could not keep a steady course without a drag line. Or otherwise known as conservative effort placed on the whole.