Why I am NOT Voting for Trump in 2020

MrJoseCuervo

should act for the separation of powers.

Separation of what powers ?

If you mean the separation of this many people trying to live under one Federal government.

I agree . And the reason we should separate is nothing more than that is how life is , and how it grows. 1 cell separates into 2 , but not to destroy that which they can become together as separates.

If you meant something else ... sorry to go off on a tangent.

On the "Wall" we will see if there has actually been any more work put into it , than has been done in the long history of it , during the Many presidents who have put effort into it.

The slow and skinny of it. There is no physical way Trump could complete the wall , even in his grand childrens life. At least not with the way he runs the business of bringing people together to get something done. And what it was suppose to solve ... is even more of a lie.

Infact ... I don't think any wall supporter even know's what it was suppose to solve ... on a logistical level.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean the separation of this many people trying to live under one Federal government.

I agree . And the reason we should separate is nothing more than that is how life is , and how it grows. 1 cell separates into 2 , but not to destroy that which they can become together as separates.

On the "Wall" we will see if there has actually been any more work put into it , than has been done in the long history of it , during the Many presidents who have put effort into it.

The slow and skinny of it. There is no physical way Trump could complete the wall , even in his grand childrens life. At least not with the way he runs the business of bringing people together to get something done. And what it was suppose to solve ... is even more of a lie.

Infact ... I don't think any wall supporter even know's what it was suppose to solve ... on a logistical level.

Yes they know what a wall will solve. It will allow for the getting control of the situation and that's the real problem. This approach has worked everywhere it has been tried. The reason being is it forces people to choose entry points that you can then monitor and control , as it is now you have a situation where they can cross virtually anywhere and you then have to go chase them down and of course that's going to mean more agent , more trucks , more centers , more of everything including taxces. As it is now its like playing whack a mole , ya bonk it in one place and it pops in another , problem will never be solved with that kind of approach.

Walls work and its the very same reason you put fencing around your property , to force people to approach you by the front door. Its the same principal and its worked for millennium +.

and more throughout history.

And by the end of next year they expect to have over 500 miles of wall built.

Edited by Harbringe

What powers can it be?^^

The legislative, executive and judiciary one, the freedom of press and more generally all the powers the dictators use to oppress people.

A politician who doesn't want to manipulate people will never oppose any measure ensuring he will be systemically denunced and punished if he appears to be untrustworthy.

What powers can it be?^^

The legislative, executive and judiciary one, the freedom of press and more generally all the powers the dictators use to oppress people.

A politician who doesn't want to manipulate people will never oppose any measure ensuring he will be systemically denunced and punished if he appears to be untrustworthy.

Politicians are trustworthy???? When did that happen? From what I have seen, there isn't a single one I would trust alone in my home. Nor would I take what they have to say at face value. Everything would need to be verified. The american people have been lied to by our government so often, we have gotten used to it, and pretty much EXPECT them to lie to us. The press isn't any better. They all have their own bias, and their stories are slanted to try and get THEIR point across. Not to inform the public.

What powers can it be?^^

Politicians are trustworthy???? When did that happen? From what I have seen, there isn't a single one I would trust alone in my home. Nor would I take what they have to say at face value. Everything would need to be verified. The american people have been lied to by our government so often, we have gotten used to it, and pretty much EXPECT them to lie to us. The press isn't any better. They all have their own bias, and their stories are slanted to try and get THEIR point across. Not to inform the public.

You didn't understand me.

Like I implicitly wrote if the politicians were trustworthy they would defend the separation of powers. The fact they don't offer anything for it proves they all dream to become dictators.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

What powers can it be?^^

You didn't understand me.

Like I implicitly wrote if the politicians were trustworthy they would deend the separation of powers. The fact they don't offer anything for it proves they all dream to become dictators.

So how do you feel about the dems trying to change the supreme court? You can bet they want to fill those additional seats with jurists that subscribe to the same views they do. Isn't that, in and of itself, a subversion of the separation of powers?

Or how about the folks in New York, that tried to make speaking out 'not in favor' of global warming a felony? Or their more recent effort to curb free speech, that the exact nature of which escapes me at the moment. (also folks in New York, I do believe) Or how about the dems trying to do away with our second amendment rights via executive order? (assuming they can actually get elected, to be in a position to do so.)

In all reality, I do believe you are correct, in a sense. They ALL want more power. The government appears to want to micro-manage our lives. I want nothing to do with that.

I'm French and I don't particularly follow the political news in the US but we have many common problems in France like the prosecutors who directly work for the state.

What?? Not everyone in the world is concerned about political events in the US?????? Really?

:D

We have those issues here as well. It's all about conviction rate, not necessarily guilt or innocence. Prosecutors will pull some truly underhanded stunts to get that conviction as a result. In fact, one of our higher courts decided that it was OK for the cops to flat out LIE to you, to get you to confess, or whatever. Doesn't matter to them if you actually did the crime.

Yes they know what a wall will solve. It will allow for the getting control of the situation and that's the real problem. This approach has worked everywhere it has been tried. The reason being is it forces people to choose entry points that you can then monitor and control , as it is now you have a situation where they can cross virtually anywhere and you then have to go chase them down and of course that's going to mean more agent , more trucks , more centers , more of everything including taxces. As it is now its like playing whack a mole , ya bonk it in one place and it pops in another , problem will never be solved with that kind of approach.

Walls work and its the very same reason you put fencing around your property , to force people to approach you by the front door. Its the same principal and its worked for millennium +.

and more throughout history.

And by the end of next year they expect to have over 500 miles of wall built.

So you really think Trump is going to get another 400+ miles done in just over a year ?

Plus how much of that 500 miles is replacing the 300ish miles of vehicle barrier ... thereby rendering what we spent on that in the Bush years null and void.

And we are still looking at having only 1/2 the entire border fenced. Which does what to show us any results in fixing the problem for what we would have just spent ?

How much will the fence offset what we need spend in man power and equipment ?

Likely nothing ...I suggest the wall will do near nothing towards drug traffic. Especially with drone technology becoming more common place.

Illegals coming for work ... could simply be curbed by penalizing those who employ them.

But the reality of that , I'm pretty sure , Would tank the economy ... And you sure couldn't call us a free market society anymore , considering how far they would have to go in stopping un documented labor employment. And of course that is not going to happen given half or more of the country does not share your view on what the problem is , and how to fix it.

Much simpler and more effective for like minded people to move into states where they can concentrate their ideals and use state laws to get done what they want. That will in essence stop the flow of people they deem undesireable. Even set up a separate federal entity where they don't need to live under the laws with people they view as sub human.

It's only a matter of time before more people figure out we are better off separate than together. Given our ideological divide.

Or do you think the fantasy of winning over the opposition eventually is still strong enough to continue this frackuss for another decade + ?

During this tie the american and other bosses keep destroying employment in the western countries to take slaves in the 3rd world countries like Mexico, the corrupt politicians let do in exchange of commission/bribes and electoral financing and these people who they are convicted to suffer the same destitution and hopelessness in their country exile to the western countries but of course these are just petty details.^^