Design Update - Our New Navigation is here

BigBizkit

I feel like filtering is broken today. I am looking for a certain mod and can't find it. In every category, I get way fewer mods than the total shown in the categories list. For example, the list shows 98 files for castles, palaces, etc, but when I click on the link I only get 55. Clearing my filter doesn't change that, and I don't have it set to filter out anything but VR only anyway. I found the mod I'm looking for before, and haven't changed my filters since then.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #73779218.

The Girl Next Door wrote: Uh, why automatically switch to mobile design at a certain magnification? At the very least, make this optional, please.

Also, more clicks is not better and if I had not read a comment about the magnification I would have been quite disappointed. Now, it's, eh, workable, if still far more clicks required to do a fair bit of things.

Yes! I'm trying to understand why the website looks a certain way on my work PC, then another way on my gaming PC. It's magnification -- please please make that optional. My gaming PC is on a big-screen TV and I magnify websites and now Nexus looks like mobile ass. FIX PLEASE.

Hey - I love the new changes! One thing that has behaved unexpectedly - when I have multiple unread notifications and click, say, the first notification in the list, then I immediately click the second item in the list, I end up clicking the third item because the first was hidden.

I don't want them to be hidden when I click on them -- until I hide / navigate from the whole notifications dropdown.

The new layout is a mess and backwards in functionality :down: !

“Updated and tracked content update” useless :ermm: where is the tracking center?!?

You might want to change your font color, as there is a DARK and Light theme for these forums, and you're opinion is barely visible to anyone who is using the Dark theme.

Black-Font-Dark-Theme.jpg

Where as everything had intuitive links at the top and bottom of every page. I now have to expend more time and effort clicking and navigating through menus just to find where I need to go. This is a major drawback to the site redesign. I'm yet to even find where mods of the month are.

I think the notification system needs some modifying. When you click on the bell, it doesn't show what game a mod is for. And maybe, if it's possible, show the notiications in the colour for the game used by the site. It would also be clearer if it was a white (or at least a light grey) box, rather than following the dark theme of the site.

In response to post #73851953.

mindkiller316 wrote: Where as everything had intuitive links at the top and bottom of every page. I now have to expend more time and effort clicking and navigating through menus just to find where I need to go. This is a major drawback to the site redesign. I'm yet to even find where mods of the month are.

Click "Mods", then it's the large button with the image of a trophy on it.

In response to post #73851953. #73858693 is also a reply to the same post.

mindkiller316 wrote: Where as everything had intuitive links at the top and bottom of every page. I now have to expend more time and effort clicking and navigating through menus just to find where I need to go. This is a major drawback to the site redesign. I'm yet to even find where mods of the month are.
Zaldiir wrote: Click "Mods", then it's the large button with the image of a trophy on it.

When I click the three horizonal line menu button in the top left and navigate to "Mods" I only get... Browse all, New, Trending, Most endorsed, Mod categories, Recent activity, Tracked mods, My mods, Mod rewards, and Download history. Clicking on everyone of these takes me to a separate page.

In response to post #73851953. #73858693, #73859638 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: Click "Mods", then it's the large button with the image of a trophy on it.
mindkiller316 wrote: When I click the three horizonal line menu button in the top left and navigate to "Mods" I only get... Browse all, New, Trending, Most endorsed, Mod categories, Recent activity, Tracked mods, My mods, Mod rewards, and Download history. Clicking on everyone of these takes me to a separate page.

Sounds like you're on the main page, and not a game-specific one.

Since all games have different "Mods of the Month", you have to be on the game-specific page to find that button. Also, are you on mobile? On desktop (with no more zoom than 150%) you should not have the burger menu (three horizontal lines) unless your browser window is very small. Edited by Zaldiir