Ban for Fun

alex2avs

See, I don't care. 😏 I'm from the Village of the Banned. And there we all band together.  👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️ partly because we're cloned. So...

What about this one: "I went to the hairdresser and she got the scissors tangled in my hair. Help!"  💇‍♀️

I wonder who thinks of these things and what goes through their heads? 

I mean suppose I finish my comment with this: 🫥 What on earth are forum members supposed to think I mean? What do I mean? And what does it mean. It's called a 'dotted line face'... 

Dictionary entry:

Dotted-line-face - This is when someone is uncertain. 

Common use: "Go on. It'll be fine. I've played with Great White Sharks a hundred times. You can take that dotted-line-face look off your face right now."

OK I'm now banned for thinking about silly things too much.

I ban zixi for thinking she is thinking about silly things too much.

How you measure a cup of flour is easy.  How do we measure thinking about silly things?  Is there a measuring device for thinking up silly thoughts?  If a comedian gets on a roll they keep doing it to make the audience laugh.

Do you think stopping enjoyable ways to make people laugh is a good idea?

I ban you for stopping yourself from thinking of a way to measure whatever too much is when thinking about just how silly some emoji's are.

Indeed, this thread is quite silly!

I ban alex2avs for starting it 😜

I ban Pagafyr for being sensible.

I ban Oblivionaddicted for being logical.

I ban AaronOfMpls for banning alex2avs because I'd really really like alex2avs to come back here. Anyone that silly must be extremely sensible!

Banned.

I ban the banshee for disturbing my sleep when she paused and leaned on a handle in the shower causing the support handle's suction cups to come loose.  She sings in the shower at all hours after dark whenever the faucet starts leaking.  Screaming is what I call it.

I ban both of you because I think of Siouxsie (and the Banshees) and I've now got Wheels on Fire playing in my head! 

Edited by zixi
tut grammar...

And I ban all three of you because now I have "Cities in Dust" going in my head. 😜