Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban Everyone whom just posted here because I somehow never have heard that put that way only have I heard Internet Service Provider not ISP.

(😥... Why does there have to be so many text talks to keep track of?)

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

😥... Why does there have to be so many text talks to keep track of?)

I don't know. It's unfair and it excludes people. You're unbanned. And anyone who disagrees is banned. 

• Like 2

Right after I posted the below info I found out where to change our username.

Sorry Drakefell01.  I apologize for getting your ears too warm there for a moment. I ban Drakefell01 because the rest of us have no knowledge on how you got to change your user name so easily.

I want to reassert myself in the eyes of the owners of this website at Blacktreegaming.  You remind me of a movie where I saw a bunch of people in a room spying on the world and pretending to be their protectors only to send one man out into the world to remove one other man from the world.

While all the rest of the people on Earth could give a darn.  You want to reduce the population: You stop making babies!  You want to end all War:  You stop making killing machines and training men and women to use them!

If all the killers making machines to kill a bunch a people with one shot.  I have ask, where the hell did your kind come from?  MARS!

• Haha 1

I ban you because I couldn't help myself.  I was possessed by a protective spirit .

Banned. Spirits of any kind aren't allowed here under section 23 c of the agreement you signed. I do wonder if anyone actually read that agreement. I think you all just ticked...

• Confused 1

I ban you because I just read about several new inventions at technovelgy dot com.  One new device I like especially, because the Skinput Uses our Skin As a projector screen we can touch our forearm or hands palm just like we do our phones screen and it works.

I ban everyone whom forgot to ban me today and also I ban robins because earlier today they were being annoying.

George - How can robins be annoying?  Banned for being ill-tempered in this thread. It's called Ban for Fun. You need to be in the Feeling Cross Thread...

Pagafyr - Banned for being unsympathetic.