Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban Drakefell01 supposing it is my turn to; ban for fun.  I awakened from a deep sleep.  Dreams so vivid I thought they were reality.  I ban everyone that I saw in my dream sleep views sharing that time with me.  I would rather be able to share RL with all my friends as closely as it seemed my dream views shared space with the dream sleep views of people there.  Well, like being with those in my dreams who shared in my dream while I was asleep.

The space between us is as vast as the space between being awake and day dreaming of another place, with people, and in dreams.

Banned. George obviously subscribes to the view that conversation  (and banning) is like ping pong. He pings. You have to pong. You didn't pong to his ping. Banned.

I ban Drakefell01 because I don't play Ping Pong.  I am a champion in an outdoor game among my peers they sadly don't admit defeat in and didn't pay for the pizza because I got the best score the only day we ever played the game together.  I didn't know getting the little dotted object to do what it does made me a killer at making it go into the hole until that day.

FORE!

Drakefell01 Banned.  ( Because FORE!  Means: look out you might not see the little white dimpled ball traveling a 120 MPH!  DUCK! )

Good tip thanks I was not hit but your banned because I feel you are involved in the initial throw of the object.

Buen consejo, gracias. No me golpearon, pero estás prohibido porque siento que estás involucrado en el lanzamiento inicial del objeto.

You're banned because no hand tosses the dimpled ball.

And you shouldn't be walking or standing around any where on the course where the dimpled ball travels.  It's hit with a stick and has accidentally hit spectator's and other players even when they were aware someone yelled; FORE!  Pres. Ford realized he was getting good enough at playing because he wasn't hitting as many spectators.  (1974)

Sports? I feel I'm not from a sportsy generation lol.

¿Deportes? Siento que no soy de una generación deportista jajaja.

I ban Drakefell01 for unsporting conduct. 😋  And for not banning anyone.