ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Today It Looks Like I am Seeing The Old Format?

Zanderat

Same. I wonder if they reverted back to it temporarily for technical reasons. I was hoping they'd improved on it some more, like showing more games on the homepage like the old one shows and maybe have more links in the navigation bar. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to create a mod page on the new layout because on the old one, i can just hover over mods and click Add Mod. On the new one, I have to click "My Mods" and then on that page click "Add Mod". And then having a little thumbnail for the updates.

If we're just permanently back to the old navigation layout though, that's fine with me. The new one didn't really improve on anything that I could see, but I'm sure there's something I was missing.

Likewise and ditto.

I don't particularly like either layout - they both have usability issues - but 'tis very confusing to keep switching back-and-forth! :unsure:

Edited by theskymoves

Anyone else?

Earlier today Dark0ne posted the following:

We have reverted back to the old UI temporarily today while we benchmark some potential performance issues. The new UI will be back soon.

The remark is buried in the responses to this news notice: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8008638-n/.

I've got the same, and here I thought I was 'special', LOL. Seriously, I won't complain, because I can use the 'old' version full screen and actually be able to easily read everything. I have a lot of trouble with the new.

Maybe I'll get lucky and one of the performance issues will let me use full screen on the new when they fix it. *sigh*