Download system overhauled on site and in NMM

Dark0ne

@veepirate

It should work fine as mine connects fine for me so i suggest you re-install nmm again and see if it works if not then maybe you net is lagging or you entering the wrong password.

Oh and as for rolling back, i dont think you can unless you have the old version saved on your HDD and if you have then all you have to do is un-install the new version and re-install the old version.

Edited by LUCR4TiV3

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're getting slow speeds every now and again then that's just the ebb and flow of how traffic on the internet and these sites work. Between 9PM and 1AM GMT is really when the high load hits during weekdays, as it's when you get the maximum number of concurrent users online due to the overlap of EU and US after work times.

Give it a few days to balance out, then see if things have improved for you. If they haven't, sorry. If they have, great.

And hey, there's always Premium ;)

this is probably a really easy question, but when you update a mod through the nexus mod manager, is it safe to delete the old mod version after activating the new version? or will that delete files from my hard drive that the new version is still using. thanks in advance